EA Forums - Banner

Community Arena

Is there a single player option where you start out playing in the local community arena? Is there any option at all where you play in the small arena, the one with no crowds?

Replies

• Socair
    2449 posts Game Changer
    No, it's an EASHL feature alone.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • So how do you play your created team. I can only play my created player. Can you take your team online with only one player?
  • Socair
    2449 posts Game Changer
    Created teams are usable offline only.
  • I must not be understanding something. How do you get arena progression in club hockey? Every game that I played in (through drop-in) is in an NHL arena with NHL teams. There is an arena progression. How do you do this? Do you need more than one player?
  • Drop-ins are solely real teams with pro arenas. If you want to use those community rinks, then you will have to create a club with 1 or more other players and compete in the EASHL seasons.
  • Socair
    2449 posts Game Changer
    Ok I see what you're getting at, like the previous poster states, you need to actually create a club and not just "drop in". Drop ins use your created player yes, but it is not the EASHL.
    EASHL/club games are versus other created teams of 2 or more human users; drop in is just random people playing together using real life jerseys in the default EA arena. Only in a created club will you see the base arena, so you need to add a friend to play there.
  • When I try to do club season I cannot play with just myself. Is this correct?

I found the challenge club option and found some other players but still cannot play with one player.

By default do I need more than one player in my club?
  • Thanks for all the help BTW
  • Socair
    2449 posts Game Changer
    Yes you need more than one.
  • Ok. Thanks!