EA Forums - Banner

Flags in the way

How in the world did this even make it past an Alpha test? Faceoffs in our zone I can't take because a i got a flag hanging from the rafters in my way

Replies

• Some of my club mates had this issue last night. We have the junior stadium and in the defensive end it sometimes obstructed our view. I hope this gets addressed
  • for this issue use the classic Camera it will fix the flag, but if the other team have intro props at the ceiling there is no camera to fix it....
  • for this issue use the classic Camera it will fix the flag, but if the other team have intro props at the ceiling there is no camera to fix it....

Well...no? I shouldn't have to play on a camera angle i don't like because of incompetence of the game developer. This is a major issue and needs to be rectified.
  • :lol: I havent seen that yet.
  • extremely annoying, but completely expected from this game
  • I posted a video during the beta where I was playing Bern or Munich in HUT and when I skated into the offensive zone the scoreboard covered the entire ice surface. I haven't had that problem since launch.