EA Forums - Banner

I called it...

I shoulda put money on it

I said in the first week of the game, people would get sick of it. I saw people where worshipping this game when it came out. saying it was the best game they've ever played. I guaranteed my buddies that within 2 weeks everyone will start complaining. wasn't i right?

Replies

• Everything outside the net is fine, just frustrating when you do something on the controller and it doesn't happen. Stop hitting your goalie.
    Games good, people suck. lol
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2506 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Thats like saying water will always be wet. I should put money on it. People will always complain ... I'm calling it.
  • Thats like saying water will always be wet. I should put money on it. People will always complain ... I'm calling it.

+1
  • The goalies and play around the goalies are an absolute mess. I enjoy the rest of it.
  • Thats like saying water will always be wet. I should put money on it. People will always complain ... I'm calling it.

96dtzo.jpg
    You must unlearn what you have learned!

But if its cold enough and your cold enough it may never be. :lol: yes i r an idiot :)