EA Forums - Banner

Create a team intro props do nothing?

So I've played three Play Now games with my team and not a single game intro had the prop. Does it just hang from the ceiling? Does it only work with certain arenas? Another bug?

Replies

• Lol it is one of the most useless things in this game...not sure why they give us props and then don't have the teams skate out through them.
  • Agreed, it is pretty useless. My club also hoped to see it during the intro (even if in a small way), but nothing. The only time it really shows is if you're on classic camera and it blocks basically 1/3 of the view in the defensive faceoff, or anything on the right side in the def zone in general. Same thing goes for the flag(s) (which is on both sides I think).

Highly annoying for sure :s I really hope they do patch that from showing as it does, if we get a patch that is. ;)
    BlahQz - Owner of WikkiD6 - PS4
  • B_Bunny
    893 posts Moderator
    Was probably planned and got cut for various reasons.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • Create a team was obviously rushed. Many of those jersey templates have color zones that should not be on the same color zone. The color wheel doesn't seem great to me, plus the NHL/AHL color templates are still nowhere near what some of the teams wear (it seems accurate for some, but not all), and now we have useless props. Aweomse job lol.

I know how these guys like their potatoes...half-baked.
  • B_Bunny
    893 posts Moderator
    HipNotiiCx wrote: »
    Create a team was obviously rushed. Many of those jersey templates have color zones that should not be on the same color zone. The color wheel doesn't seem great to me, plus the NHL/AHL color templates are still nowhere near what some of the teams wear (it seems accurate for some, but not all), and now we have useless props. Aweomse job lol.

Well they could have just left it out entirely, then yall would still be complaining.
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    Create a team was obviously rushed. Many of those jersey templates have color zones that should not be on the same color zone. The color wheel doesn't seem great to me, plus the NHL/AHL color templates are still nowhere near what some of the teams wear (it seems accurate for some, but not all), and now we have useless props. Aweomse job lol.

Well they could have just left it out entirely, then yall would still be complaining.

Not to go too off topic, but I wish when selecting the colors for the zones on jerseys there was some sort of visual previewing (like a highlight) where the zone is without changing the color first. Would save alot of time. Just a thought.
    BlahQz - Owner of WikkiD6 - PS4
  • I honestly didnt even know this was a feature in this game. good to know not to waste my time.
    Thanks!
    Just an NHL youtuber trying to connect with NHL gamers!

My Channel youtube.com/puredangleproductions
  • B_Bunny
    893 posts Moderator
    BlahQGhozT wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »

Not to go too off topic, but I wish when selecting the colors for the zones on jerseys there was some sort of visual previewing (like a highlight) where the zone is without changing the color first. Would save alot of time. Just a thought.

Totally agree
  • BlahQGhozT wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »

Yes same goes for goalie pads! Takes forever to set it up right.
  • WRX02227 wrote: »
    Yes same goes for goalie pads! Takes forever to set it up right.
    Goalie pads are the worst. I just click triangle to use team colours. Eff that!

And what's with not being able to alter create a team goalie helmet?
  • B-Bunny wrote: »

Except not

A half baked feature is not a feature worth having, and you cant complain about something you dont know is missing

Like why cant I have a blank play by play name? Half baked feature, thats why