EA Forums - Banner

Why hasn't EA addressed us yet?

Prev13
RazorRamon709
60 posts Member
edited October 2016
I keep checking these forums everyday hoping for an update on when a patch may be released but nothing, no comments on any of the topics from EA. Why are they being so quiet? We spent hard earned money on this game, the least they can do is give us an update on what they are working on and what not
Post edited by RazorRamon709 on

Replies

• Agreed
  • Hard to address it to people who can't spell QUIET.

Anyways, same old EA, lack of communication and transparency. Then they wonder why they get so much hate... Silence is not the answer EA, anything would better than nothing.
  • The guy on Twitter told me about a month ago that they need to be more active on the forums, but nothing has changed, so there you go.. it's a lack of respect for the buyers of their game.
  • The guy on Twitter told me about a month ago that they need to be more active on the forums, but nothing has changed, so there you go.. it's a lack of respect for the buyers of their game.

They say the same thing every year. All talk no action, we need support all year long. They only come around here near launch time.
  • RazorRamon709
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Ryujinsum wrote: »
    Hard to address it to people who can't spell QUIET.

Anyways, same old EA, lack of communication and transparency. Then they wonder why they get so much hate... Silence is not the answer EA, anything would better than nothing.

I fixed It grammar ****

Post edited by RazorRamon709 on
  • Im sorry when has EA been more acitve on the forusm ?
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • Their Facebook is more active.

And how much of that "activity" is actually useful?
  • Brandon-asdf
    23 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Their Facebook is more active.

Not sure I didn't read to much but at least they are replying to people.
    I feel there would be alot less hate on these forums if they would just inform us with what is going on. Or give us their hopes of when patches and roster updates will be coming out.
  • Same thing every year. They come around June to hype their game, do a lot of talking but once the game drops they hybernate.

Sadly we likely won't see a patch till November. I'm praying I'm wrong.
  • Same thing every year. They come around June to hype their game, do a lot of talking but once the game drops they hybernate.

Sadly we likely won't see a patch till November. I'm praying I'm wrong.

Pretty much this. If we don't get a patch till November they should be crucified.
  • I'm afraid the game will still s*** after the next update. If it doesn't fix the problems with the game we'll be waiting a very long time for the next update.
  • It's funny because these forums have even become less active. Guessing people have just gave up on this game entirely now, what a shame
  • It's funny because these forums have even become less active. Guessing people have just gave up on this game entirely now, what a shame

The forums have never been active
    You must unlearn what you have learned!

Not sure I didn't read to much but at least they are replying to people.
    I feel there would be alot less hate on these forums if they would just inform us with what is going on. Or give us their hopes of when patches and roster updates will be coming out.

Just read on what they are replying to. At the very least, you will laugh.

Little Timmy: High Ea! Just wanted to say gret game and love it! Just one thing tho, y can't i change the color of my maskot?

EA: Great news Timmy, glad to hear it! That is a great suggestion for mascots. Maybe in a future iteration this will be possible. Keep your eyes peeled for 18!

Of course I made this up, but is about 90% of the crap people ask about and the questions EA choose to answer. Ask about real issues or broken features and it is the same as here, every year: crickets.
  • COGSx86 wrote: »
    It's funny because these forums have even become less active. Guessing people have just gave up on this game entirely now, what a shame

The forums have never been active

More active then they have been the last week lol

• Assisted_6 wrote: »
    I say it every year. Devs show up a few months before release and ALWAYS the forum members here basically blow them and tell them how much they appreciate them answering and think they actually care about the community now and forget the fact that every year once the game releases they are gone again. The devs do it to promote the game and literally fool most of the people on here into thinking it's going to be different from here on out as far as communication goes.

Very few of us here can see through the **** ea spews from June-sept every year. I don't care what the devs or game changers say in months leading up to the release. The game has been trash for years now and won't change until it's a new dev team.

Honestly, who gives a **** about what they try to tell you as far as fixes or what's being looked into in future patches. The fact is, they will break 2-3 other things for each fix they attempt. They are bad at their jobs and don't have the talent on the dev team to get the job done and give us a working game. Disagree with me all you want, tell me nhl 15 16 and 17 have been quality games compared to last gen and that the gameplay has been going in the right direction.

Was nhl 16 better then 15? Yes, they added club back in but it was still a hot pile of garbage. Is 17 better then 16? Barely... is 15 16 or 17 better then any last gen game? Not even remotely close... to even get back to that is going to take them until nhl 20 at this pace and that's being generous.

If the Dev team is that horrible at their jobs, that it takes them 4 years since ps4/xbone and still don't have a half decent game, you would think it would be time for ea to I dunno? Get a new **** dev team....

Rant over haha, incoming hate

Wish I could disagree with you. I really do LOL, but I can't.
  • To be honest Ben actually spent a fair amount of time responding to posts. Maybe it was multiple people sharing the account but it also seemed that the posts were made after working hours some of the time as well.

That being said, I'm surprised and also not surprised that their absence right now. Surprised they haven't given a time frame to expect things like sticklift to be fixed. And unsurprised because we mostly discuss the negative aspects of the game with good reason as a lot of it has been around for a while etc.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.