EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Worst Soundtrack of any game in Existance

Replies

• Turn the awful soundtrack off. I did after about 2 hours on day 1.

Go get a free Spotify account and use that for your in-game music.
  • CH1l1X95
    41 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't mind the music. But like some people have said, its extremely repetitive. You're going to get sick of any song that gets played over and over again. Hell even if there was an Eminem or Logic song I would get sick of it, and they probably my favourite artists.

I suggest the same as nWoDust said, go get Spotify and use that for music. Or enjoy that annoying orchestral theme until custom music comes back.
  • dr_shooter
    35 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Unfortunately, that's not an option for Xbox One users. Unless you listen to it on your computer or phone while you play.
  • How do I kill the music on XBOX ONE
  • brutal sound track.....its like they never went to a game......
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • Better than last years soundtrack. Regardless...turn down the menu soundtrack volume and put on itunes...you are not helpless...

• I volunteer to help choose tracks for next year and it will cost EA less for the licensing/usage

:)
  • I WALK AROUND ALMOST CONSTANTLY, "ever since i left ya, blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Worse than the Friday song.
    BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • I WALK AROUND ALMOST CONSTANTLY, "ever since i left ya, blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The Boys Are back :D
  • First thing I do after loading the game and is go straight to the options and turn off all the music and the stupid play-by-play guys. Much rather play in silence or listening to something else... Have been doing this since NHL 99 where the only good track was the menu (Pantera)

You have to admit, that song actually made a lot more sense in a hockey game than anything in there now.

You have to admit, that song actually made a lot more sense in a hockey game than anything in there now.

Yea cause nothing says hockey more than bagpipes LOL.
  • Ya I may be one of the biggest supporters/apologists for this game but even I have to admit that this is the worst NHL game soundtrack. There *might* one song I like in here. But there just arent any songs like "My Songs Know...", Or "Joker and the Thief", or "Boys are Back", "Bully", etc
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • I think the beginning intro music to the game can be consider offensive. Sounds like they are using a word they should be! IMO
  • I was Underestimaaateeed!

The soundtrack is so hilariously bad that it's almost fun to listen to. It's become a meme in our house.
  • djevulsk wrote: »
    i remember when we could actually add our own songs...

This. I will never understand why custom music was ever removed by Sony and Microsoft.
  • dr_shooter wrote: »
    Unfortunately, that's not an option for Xbox One users. Unless you listen to it on your computer or phone while you play.

Yeah I'm on xbox as well. I usually have it opened on my laptop
  • Turned it all off, only arena music is on now.
  • The track list is sooo bad it makes Bon Jovi ALMOST sound good.
  • How do I kill the music on XBOX ONE

Took me awhile to find it on ps4 but its in the main menu settings.