EA Forums - Banner

If you haven't done this after the patch

Prev1
Clear your saved games, restart and nhl 17 should sync, Did a world of wonder for me :smiley:
All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall

Replies

• what did it do?
  • Yes what does it do
  • Cleared up a lot of the lag, Gameplay is way smoother
  • what does your saved games have to do with anything to do with in game lag?
  • you should try deleting your HuT team too, restart game, then light your ps4 on fire...

worked for me
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    you should try deleting your HuT team too, restart game, then light your ps4 on fire...

worked for me

+1
  • As i said, The game synced after i cleared it, If you don't want to do it, Don't, I'm just letting people know that it helped me, and it may help them, Didn't figure i'd get trolled by trying to help people, But i don't expect much from espo except for off humor, If you can call it humorous. By the way i'm on xbox, Can,t tell you if it will help for the ps
  • to be honest, I thought you were trolling
  • Helped you how exactly? Less vague, please.
  • you're clearing your settings/cache. all your data is online so you have nothing to lose other then settings.
    ill give it a shot.
  • Lowernu82 wrote: »
    you're clearing your settings/cache. all your data is online so you have nothing to lose other then settings.
    ill give it a shot.

let us know if it works for you as well
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    Helped you how exactly? Less vague, please.

Just like i said above, After the patch, Gameplay was slower, Couldn't skate, Passes were off etc, It was like my opponent and myself were a few milliseconds off, This happened for about ten games, Then i remembered my older son saying clear the saved games once and a while. After i did that. Seemed like after it synced,>>>>>> It synced<<<<<<<
  • What does clearing you're saved games mean? Where are my games saved? I'll try anything, please elaborate
  • It's in your settings on the x-box not in nhl17, It will say "clear saved games", Unfortunately i'm not in front of it, it's basically clearing your cache, Can anyone else tell him exactly where to find it? once you clear it and re enter it should say nhl17 syncing. I'm still having normal game/lag issues from time to time but not as much as when the patch came out.
  • On Home, select My games and apps.
    Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
    Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
    You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
  • It's in System Settings - Storage. it should say clear local saved games "not in the cloud"
  • just be careful you don't delete any valuable game info
  • +1, i just copied and pasted the first one from the net, didn't look right to me, The second one should be correct
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    just be careful you don't delete any valuable game info

How can you be sure you're not deleting anything? I couldn't care about my franchise but losing my hut and or eashl data would suck.
  • Lowernu82 wrote: »
    you're clearing your settings/cache. all your data is online so you have nothing to lose other then settings.
    ill give it a shot.

This.......Didn't change any players or played games in my hut, unsure of eashl i'm unsure as i don't play it.