EA Forums - Banner

MOV Pack Pull Breakdown - $100USD

2Next

Replies

• PureDanglesYT
    87 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Just saying man. you can sell 100K coins for $22 USD on the reddit hut website. Something to think about.
    Just an NHL youtuber trying to connect with NHL gamers!

My Channel youtube.com/puredangleproductions
  • lol, nah man... I wont sell coins, it is not allowed....
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    That's 130000 coins with those contracts. If you play games and make about 1000 coins a game. I wish I had 100 contracts I have like 60 or something like that. However I will be playing alot more draft champions have a new set I'm working on :-)
    I seriously have more than 3,000 contracts. HAHA.
  • Good post, good info. I'd say you had bad luck but that's what we all get, so I don't think it can be called bad luck anymore. When I drop 99 bucks like that and get no great cards, I'm usually not even expecting a good pull, just generating cash.
    So I'm seeing the jerseys and arenas more than the players when I buy packs. I've only pulled two players that actually play on my team (Lidstrom, Doughty) and I've opened my fair share of packs.
  • So you you had say 3 mil coins you could sell it for 660$ ? How does that work
  • So you you had say 3 mil coins you could sell it for 660$ ? How does that work

On the reddit black market.
  • whats the full quick sell value of a 15,000 puck jumbo?

Not enough but go ahead

Not enough but go ahead

lol I know its not enough but im just curious as to how much return you get from 12000 points.
    according to EA 12000 points are equal to 700,000 pucks.
    I would much rather buy the 700,000 pucks and spend it how I feel, rather then being forced into a reduced return.

But I am just curious as to what the quicksell return is per 2 rare 20 item jumbo.

So EA give the players the option to buy the pucks even if they get less then the points would give. Say 500,000-600,000 pucks or 12000points.
  • dude never in a million years will they give you 500K pucks for 100$... if they did that... OVI would be going for 2-3 million...

fix one thing, break another... its all relative...

that's why I said from my 100$ spend I got about 300K worth of value from it, not too shabby in my eyes
  • Ya not too shabby although I just paid for the super deluxe edition and my team is worth more than 300k. So was it worth it?
    They seriously need to do more to make this game more fun and less of a grind. Like what happened to acraully earning items in a video game. Oh wait that's a thing in the best selling video games like fallout
    Make this right!!!!!! Let's us play the game.
    I will say this though I love draft champions! Keep it going with that add draft champions events things like that! More players more rewards for playing the game. Quit making espo use his hard earned money to be disappointed in his pulls!!! It's not fair plain and simple it's corporate greed!
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    dude never in a million years will they give you 500K pucks for 100$... if they did that... OVI would be going for 2-3 million...

fix one thing, break another... its all relative...

that's why I said from my 100$ spend I got about 300K worth of value from it, not too shabby in my eyes

Thats good to you? 700k, for 300k. who would buy Ovi for $400-$600
  • is it good to me?

No.

is it good compared to what the average people make out from packs?

Yes.

** this was the whole point of the post.