EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Sebastian Aho and Sebastian Aho

So, EA has gotten lazy with these new added gold cards. Carolina Hurricanes Sebastian Aho and Carolina Hurricanes Sebastian Aho Have exactly the same stats except the slapshot accuracy. Every other stat is exactly the same.

This is just lazy from EA, just the fact that they share a name means they are exactly similar players? Despite of other being a winger and other defenseman? The Dman one shares the same FO stat with the winger one so with FO skill of 75 he is probably the best Dman in the game taking draws.

Replies

• Mitä vittua nyt taas :Dd
  • RedOneDK
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    So, EA has gotten lazy with these new added gold cards. Carolina Hurricanes Sebastian Aho and Carolina Hurricanes Sebastian Aho Have exactly the same stats except the slapshot accuracy. Every other stat is exactly the same.

This is just lazy from EA, just the fact that they share a name means they are exactly similar players? Despite of other being a winger and other defenseman? The Dman one shares the same FO stat with the winger one so with FO skill of 75 he is probably the best Dman in the game taking draws.

Spot on champ, disapointing "edit" of his stats.
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • I used to run hockey sims and I know how easy it is to get it right with just a tiny bit of effort.. these guys get paid to do what I used to do as a hobby and that's why I'm critical of these guys. Maybe if they were actually receptive to feedback it would be different.