EA Forums - Banner

Christmas sweater

So you trade in a gold card range 84 and under, have the chance of a gold silver or bronze jersey. So explain to me how this is exploiting the game? You give up decent cards to get jerseys. Your market is poor to no value for these cards and this was a great way of getting jersey as people charge to much. Would you ever think of changing it back or making it 10 cards for 10 jerseys or 15 cards for 10 jerseys, case we all love getting these cards in packs and having no resale value in them. People love buying packs to get middle level players, so maybe EAsports nhl 17 team should re look this as your team always takes and never gives and isn't Christmas the time of giving?

Replies

• The problem lies in using multiple accounts. Specifically creating new accounts. And abusing that function. The idea is solid, it gets cards out of people's collections and EA actually profits from removing cards from the market. And we get something potentially out of the transaction as well from cards we just had sitting around.
  • Ya it is a solid deal I buy a lot of cards and don't use them and can't sell them for very much why not get jerseys? I don't have two accounts I don't need them just don't see why they have the cooldown on this
  • Because some people were abusing the crap out of it. They left a loophole open and it was getting abused. Not defending EA though, they didn't think it through properly. Just trying to shed some light.
  • strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    So were people using their starter packs to do this?

Aww I missed out on it. Havent loaded the game since dec 7. or so.

Talk about a slow and tedious process i didnt miss out on much.
  • J_traill wrote: »
    So you trade in a gold card range 84 and under, have the chance of a gold silver or bronze jersey. So explain to me how this is exploiting the game? You give up decent cards to get jerseys. Your market is poor to no value for these cards and this was a great way of getting jersey as people charge to much. Would you ever think of changing it back or making it 10 cards for 10 jerseys or 15 cards for 10 jerseys, case we all love getting these cards in packs and having no resale value in them. People love buying packs to get middle level players, so maybe EAsports nhl 17 team should re look this as your team always takes and never gives and isn't Christmas the time of giving?
    Ever heard of a Grinch that stole Christmas?? Lol

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ya it's bull crap
  • leeriehle
    271 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Why is it that every single thing EA adds is a risk of exploitation?

They need to actually think about things, there are and have always been multiple account exploiters since 14 and the farming days.

Please use some common sense before adding new things, this is getting embarrassing on your companies part.
  • company's part **
  • Well they have the technology to stop that exploit by doing the same thing they do when you first start your team you can not auction those players or anything so why don't they do they same that's what people where doing start a new team and trading in cards well just put a block on the cards people get from start a team to any set completions? Wouldn't that solve the issue?
  • Do we get a really ugly temporary christmas sweater(jersey) That would be fun.
  • Do we get a really ugly temporary christmas sweater(jersey) That would be fun.
    That would've been pretty cool actually. Something easy they could've done.