• Bucyk ms Lindros Voracek
    Sullivan Gilmour mov Pacioretty
    Hall Getzlaf Giroux
    Makinnon Kesler tow Yakupov
    Wheeler Kreider
    Carter Oel
    Neely Clark
    Kolzig Vernon

Really liking my forwards on D, Wheeler, Neely and Clark just kill it.
  • Currently going with a team with sole purpose to cycle the puck and bomb one timers from the blue line.

Kessel-Kesler-Nyquist
    Forsberg-MOV Staal-Gaborik
    Eichel-Marleau-Cogliano
    Lindholm-Helm-TOTW-Grabner

MacInnis-MOV Hedman
    Weber-Kopitar
    Carlson-TOTW Klefbom

MOV Bishop-MOV Andersen

Really don't mind having bad offense, defense is the biggest factor in my play style. Have TW, B, OJ and S activated.

• Thanks to the generosity of Human_Goalie (for Brindyyy!)

94.Sullivan - 94.LaFontaine - 93.Modano
    90.Stamkos - 90.Seguin - 94.BrindAmour
    89.Kessel(MOV) - 89.Pavelski - 94.Bucyk
    89.Perry - 88.Bergeron - 94.Graves

90.Shattenkirk(MOV) - 94.Wilson
    89.Letang - 89.Keith
    89.Subban - 88.Suter

94 KOLZIG

**Next Upgrade... Linden to replace Bergeron or Blake to replace Subban**

• Bobby hull 93Lindros Sullivan
    Brunette LaFontaine Bucyk
    Andrechuck Hawerchuck BrindAmour
    Roenick 93modano mov Perry

Redden Pietrangelo
    Wilson Keith/ 92 Doughty (90k short)
    Klesla Byfuglien/91 Doughty (30k short)

Kolzig
    Vernon

Samuals
    14 synergies
    Could use some constructive criticism on placements, After I get one of the Doughty's I won't be able to do anything else with my team unless I do some drastic changes and go with bombers and team wheel.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Idk what you could do. If I had that team I would just play and buy contracts leave it alone. Looks super nice lines seem even too. Some speedy guys with skaters that will get in front of the net
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Idk what you could do. If I had that team I would just play and buy contracts leave it alone. Looks super nice lines seem even too. Some speedy guys with skaters that will get in front of the net

It is working great, 14-1 since I made the change ran two divs, About time to, as I was having problems before winning the title, I missed 6>7, Espo gave some good line arrangement's. these above lines I change to try different things out and appreciate constructive criticism.
  • your D is looking sharp.. I need to upgrade my D next I think
  • It's hard to find rd's that fit, The synergy thing is fun this year, but I'm maxed out at 14, I do want to change things up and get tw and b, but don't quite know what and who to change. All this sort of fell into place.
  • for TEAM SYNERGY I am rocking 1T, TT, and CG... I wouldn't get rid of any of these...

I can easily add TW by getting Linden, a backupgoalie, and 1 random player with a coach
  • And I finely got div champ. ran two in a row, Got diddley in the packs though, But that didn't matter as I didn't really care about them anyway, Funny thing is, Losing those 6/7 titles and then winning two in a row, But I am in lower divs now, So that probably made a difference, But even In the lower div's there was some fierce competition and some real fun games against a bunch of superteams and some scrub teams. Looks like the tilt was in my favor.......as we were discussing last week......lol
  • how did you get BrindAmour from humangoalie, Was he nice enough and just gave him to you or are you bud's
  • it's going to work for you eventually!
  • JoelTD72
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    This is the team I have atm

Mov Scheifele - Mov McDavid - Pavelski
    Pacioretty - Eichel - Ryan
    Landeskog - TotW Stastny - Voracek
    E Kane - Gelchenyuk - Simmonds

McDonagh - Mov Ekblad
    Vlasic - Shattenkirk
    Fowler - Jones

Luongo - Varlamov

Synergies: WW, OJ, NP and T

Any advice that could improve the team is appreciated.
    Post edited by JoelTD72 on
  • He only has a few slow guys. They are big guys and basically tanks out there. If I saw his team I would be like seriously?! I would still play him but I don't think i would ever steal the puck from him lol
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Bobby hull 93Lindros Sullivan
    Brunette LaFontaine Bucyk
    Andrechuck Hawerchuck BrindAmour
    Roenick 93modano mov Perry

Redden Pietrangelo
    Wilson Keith/ 92 Doughty (90k short)
    Klesla Byfuglien/91 Doughty (30k short)

Kolzig
    Vernon

Samuals
    14 synergies
    Could use some constructive criticism on placements, After I get one of the Doughty's I won't be able to do anything else with my team unless I do some drastic changes and go with bombers and team wheel.

I would say this team is the slowest good team I've ever seen. Brunette, Perry, Andreychuk, Klesla, Byfuglien, Lindros - like the slowest good players in the game.
    Get a mov Doughty, Linden, a 2TW G and coach Fiddler - team wheel.

I was thinking the same, But I would lose (I think 3 synergies) for 1, I have to get to the drawing board and put my thinking cap on, But tw is first on my list. Thanks for the constructive criticism. Btw I did pick up 91 doughty last night and currently have 1800 pucks left. So I'm definitely puck poor at the moment.
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    how did you get BrindAmour from humangoalie, Was he nice enough and just gave him to you or are you bud's

We met on the forum... we played some games together over the weekend. He's a cool dude
  • I would say this team is the slowest good team I've ever seen. Brunette, Perry, Andreychuk, Klesla, Byfuglien, Lindros - like the slowest good players in the game.
    Get a mov Doughty, Linden, a 2TW G and coach Fiddler - team wheel.

I agree... I had this approach last year. I had at least one tank on every single line and it worked very well. Obviously this year is different so I adapted and certain players play worse and others better.

Lindros was my favorite center last year and Stamkos was my favorite winger.

This year I went with more of a "Every line will snipe the shhhh. out of your goalie" tactic LOL
  • jeez... cant wait to play you later and light you up :D
  • strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Full of Mustacheless scrubs.

WHERE ARE THE MUSTACHES!!!!

How many years must I wait?