EA Forums - Banner

Xmas sets

Prev1
Anyone pulled anything good exchanging 10 common golds players for 2 Rare gold ones?
Completed 3 of those sets and on last one pulled Donskoi TOTW.
I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• smokin666 wrote: »
    Anyone pulled anything good exchanging 10 common golds players for 2 Rare gold ones?
    Completed 3 of those sets and on last one pulled Donskoi TOTW.

Pulled Malkin & Price (Regular)
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • got 2 totw perreault, phaneuf. reg mathews
  • my best card after 6 of the 12 cards and 4 of the 2 cards is Marner
  • Nota but Ive donated alot
  • That neely will be good. Leading scorer on my squad. Could also be because he has been on my team for so long.. I will be ripping my packs open tonight after weekly packs come out
  • I just got Austin Matthews for the 2 commons to 1 rare.
  • Seems to be a trend
  • I didn't think that they would do something like this, So any of the players I didn't want I quick sold, I did have a few left that were untradeable and was able to do to do a couple common to rare.......first one a 85 can't remember who, Second!!!!!!!! A 90 STAMER!!!!!!! QUITE HAPPY.......I can't use him but sold him for 145k.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • that's sick... I did a bunch of them and got:

88patches
    87matthews
    87simmonds
    87spezza
    88krejci
  • Spezza
    Bobby Ryan
  • After mov how the hell is a gold stammers supposed to excite me
  • casgun22 wrote: »
    After mov how the **** is a gold stammers supposed to excite me

still a great card... not everyone has 20 MOV cards lol
  • The weekly packs come out tonight, so I can do one maybe two more tonight, We are already on tier four bordering on five after one night, I wonder what that 94 Richards synergies will be...
  • Won't all of this kill the market, I even thought 145k for stamer was quite low.
  • No I think 145 for a stammer is correct also how are getting cards out of the market going to negatively effect the market?
  • i got Stamkos for 120K a few weeks ago
  • I got stamkos for 125 2 days ago
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    No I think 145 for a stammer is correct also how are getting cards out of the market going to negatively effect the market?

All the crap cards will be leaving the market, What about the good ones that pop out of those packs, Don't you think they will flood the market
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    i got Stamkos for 120K a few weeks ago

bonus, 145k was good then, Now on these Christmas sets, even though I only did a couple of the trade 10 common for one rare, I should get the reward, I just wanted to know if i read the rules correct.
  • casgun22 wrote: »
    After mov how the **** is a gold stammers supposed to excite me

All my cards are heros milestones, legends, I was pretty excited about it, It was the best card I pulled to date, Same with that mov patches. And they both were free