EA Forums - Banner

Make EASHL mandatory 3s for NHL18

RSall14
613 posts Member
edited December 2016
Spend hours searching for games only to find 2s. EASHL is supposed to be a team competitive mode, why do you allow these idiots to play 2s? If you aren't going to increase the requirement to play give us new search parameters. Let us search for 3s and up or 4s and up etc. Instead we get this lazy **** with relaxed and exact...

Replies

• Gotta have a bigger base playing the mode in the long run.
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    Only finding 2s cause that's mainly all that plays anymore. The search will try to match you with closest size regardless.

Small community and VG/LG leagues are to blame.
  • 2s should be a different mode played on a pond and stats not saved. If theres more AIs on your team than Humans, its not eashl.
    EASHL player
  • Sounds like an Xbox problem lmao
  • SharlonD wrote: »
    Sounds like an Xbox problem lmao

That's funny cause I play on PS4.
  • This wasn't the case in the glory days of this game, NHL 09/10,11,12.

BAck then there were incredible numbers of 6's clubs and everything below it. Always games, always a match, the community was incredible.

EASHL today is a ghost town, pretty much all two's teams.

TPS is to blame, it makes the game wonky, lacks responsiveness, creates frustration and **** moments all game long. People have stopped playing.
  • sgiz1 wrote: »
    EASHL today is a ghost town, pretty much all two's teams.

You exaggerate.

I club hop and play for a lot of teams that usually play as 6's only and we don't usually have a problem matching up against several other 6's.

If we play 3-5's we don't have any problems matching up against other teams of 3-5's.

I would definitely say teams of 2's aren't the majority.

Agreed. Granted, depending the time of day, it may be harder to find a game of 6's but seldomnly does my team ever have problems finding a game with 4+ players (minimum to play club games in our club, it's either that or you roll the dice on how well you think the AI can play for you)
  • So you got beaten by a team of 2 so you come here to say it should be 3 plus? Shouldnt you have the advantage with less AI?

Not the team of 2's fault you over play the human controlled players and they actually use the AI...

Why stop at 3 lets make it only 6 on 6 according to your logic.

Not my fault that my other friends back out as the year goes on to different games. Not going to find some strangers to play with..

And not including stats its a joke what we have right now. I actually pull API calls just so I can get a better sense how we did the night before and weekly and monthly tallies...

• RampantAI wrote: »
    So you got beaten by a team of 2 so you come here to say it should be 3 plus? Shouldnt you have the advantage with less AI?
    You certainly should but you definitely do not. Why do you think match room size is an option? Surely nobody would use it if it was so easy to beat a team of 2s when you have 6.
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    RampantAI wrote: »
    So you got beaten by a team of 2 so you come here to say it should be 3 plus? Shouldnt you have the advantage with less AI?
    You certainly should but you definitely do not. Why do you think match room size is an option? Surely nobody would use it if it was so easy to beat a team of 2s when you have 6.

Yes and the whole 2s plague (west coast in particular here guys) wouldn't be such an issue if the AI was so terrible.
  • Socair wrote: »
    RampantAI wrote: »

Yes and the whole 2s plague (west coast in particular here guys) wouldn't be such an issue if the AI was so terrible.

If the AI is so terrible why do so many choose to play with AI as teammates over humans? If the AI is so terrible why do so many 4-6's team refuse to play a team with 2 AI dman?

If a team knows how to set their strategies a certain way the AI D can be actually very good. The AI can be very good if you know how to use them properly.
    I think he's agreeing, just worded it funny
  • RampantAI wrote: »

Not the team of 2's fault you over play the human controlled players and they actually use the AI...

Why stop at 3 lets make it only 6 on 6 according to your logic.

Not my fault that my other friends back out as the year goes on to different games. Not going to find some strangers to play with..

And not including stats its a joke what we have right now. I actually pull API calls just so I can get a better sense how we did the night before and weekly and monthly tallies...

Good job on assuming **** when you know nothing. My club does not play 2s AT ALL.