EA Forums - Banner

Should EA Bring back progressive player attributes for EASHL?

Replies

• Use the quote function.

No. You come down to my level. Or I will whine until the admin makes this interface more user friendly for newbs.
  • Yeah it's really hard to hit the "quote" option in someone's post and then scroll down to the Leave a Comment section.

Doesnt understand sarcasm....

• My system tries to keep a fair and balanced system for all while giving players like myself the customization that we enjoyed.

Minor leagues. Pro leagues.

Its not that complicated.
  • Then maybe use the quote function and don't try to use sarcasm to cover up for what appears to be stupidity.

Pretty sure, you still know Im talking directly to you regardless.
  • Another problem being is that the leaderboards would have to be separated

Uh oh.... I didnt quote him, I wonder if he'll figure it out. Lets try anyways. Who cares about leaderboards? Why is that part of the equation at all?

I agree with your statement that matchmaking could be cleaned up tho.
  • Not trolling, just being equally as Dooshy.
    Players with "pro" abilities wouldn't rank/progress/grind up on purpose to stay in the "minor" leagues to pad their stats even more then certain players do now.

Why would you get to "progress" or pad your stats in the minor leagues. If you declare I wanna play everyones a 70 hockey, you stay there until you wanna play the big leagues.
    Also the LG and VG leagues

I dont know what this means. Nor do I care. Your being purposely ignorant to resist a very simple concept. Dreaming up scenarios where a SMALL MINORITY of "e-league" gamers seem to want.

Congrats on changing the game, I mean.... the squeaky wheel got the grease. "You people" won I guess. But as the numbers decline, "you people" will be sitting there playing with yourselves bragging about your world ranking stats.
  • Pro and minor leagues is a terrible idea lmao.. this would accomplish nothing that would would improve EASHL.. I don't see numbers declining on PS4 btw
  • HogNutz74 wrote: »
    Not trolling, just being equally as Dooshy.
    Players with "pro" abilities wouldn't rank/progress/grind up on purpose to stay in the "minor" leagues to pad their stats even more then certain players do now.

Why would you get to "progress" or pad your stats in the minor leagues. If you declare I wanna play everyones a 70 hockey, you stay there until you wanna play the big leagues.
    Also the LG and VG leagues

I dont know what this means. Nor do I care. Your being purposely ignorant to resist a very simple concept. Dreaming up scenarios where a SMALL MINORITY of "e-league" gamers seem to want.

Congrats on changing the game, I mean.... the squeaky wheel got the grease. "You people" won I guess. But as the numbers decline, "you people" will be sitting there playing with yourselves bragging about your world ranking stats.

It's primarily the EASHL leagues that got the devs to do cookie-cutter builds as opposed to progression. Keeps the league games balanced.
  • I can't believe people are actually trying to make an argument for cookie cutter builds. Why shouldn't we be rewarded with attributes for playing a lot of games? If you only play teams in your division then it shouldn't matter. If EA really wants to make it realistic then shouldn't your player get better the more you play? Why wouldn't you want full customization of your player?

The current player leveling system is pointless. Oh you made it to Prestige 2? Here's a hairstyle that you can't even see because PLAYERS WEAR HELMETS. The game peaked with NHL 11. Player progression was a great part of the game. If you were better than other players it was because you earned it. It actually felt like you were working towards something.

IMO each year the game gets more unrealistic because they try to make it too realistic. How often do you see a power forward whiff on a one timer in the NHL, because my EASHL player swings and misses 6 times a game. Sometimes I feel like you get sneezed on and lose the puck.

Just needed to vent. Make NHL Great Again w/ NHL 11 Remastered.
  • I can't believe people are actually trying to make an argument for cookie cutter builds. Why shouldn't we be rewarded with attributes for playing a lot of games? If you only play teams in your division then it shouldn't matter. If EA really wants to make it realistic then shouldn't your player get better the more you play? Why wouldn't you want full customization of your player?

The current player leveling system is pointless. Oh you made it to Prestige 2? Here's a hairstyle that you can't even see because PLAYERS WEAR HELMETS. The game peaked with NHL 11. Player progression was a great part of the game. If you were better than other players it was because you earned it. It actually felt like you were working towards something.

IMO each year the game gets more unrealistic because they try to make it too realistic. How often do you see a power forward whiff on a one timer in the NHL, because my EASHL player swings and misses 6 times a game. Sometimes I feel like you get sneezed on and lose the puck.

Players whiff on shots all of the time in real life lmao do you even watch the NHL buddy? I whiff once every like 10 games maybe even less often than that so clearly it's a YOU issue
  • I think a much better question is: how many players decided to start playing just because of the set builds vs how many stopped playing because you can not customize your attributes
  • SharlonD wrote: »
    I can't believe people are actually trying to make an argument for cookie cutter builds. Why shouldn't we be rewarded with attributes for playing a lot of games? If you only play teams in your division then it shouldn't matter. If EA really wants to make it realistic then shouldn't your player get better the more you play? Why wouldn't you want full customization of your player?

Players whiff on shots all of the time in real life lmao do you even watch the NHL buddy? I whiff once every like 10 games maybe even less often than that so clearly it's a YOU issue
    Please tell me you are on xbox1 I'd love to play your club