EA Forums - Banner

NHL 17 -- 2 Different Games (see inside)

The more we clog up the servers and over tune the game the worse it gets... I am sorry but this game is hit or miss...you either get a good connection and a good game or your get the game where nothing works. If you notice your players are useless and missing pucks, ghosting passes and your opponents are making impossible passes and not paying you know what I mean...granted it isn't every game but when it happens your so delayed...I know its not my internet cause I just upgraded it to crazy fast and its still the exact same stuff...I am from Canada and im playing two versions of the game online....my teams stacked and when I get the delay games its crazy cause I am getting outworked by 84s...hits bounce off....97 shots miss on the regular...so frustrating....will we ever get better servers??? Please EA??

Replies

• "I know its not my internet"

Correct, it isn't our problem... its EA servers and most likely EA's in efficient and outdated online code/routing.
  • The delay is so frustrating and from experience its mainly at peek hours and gets worse as more people buy the game and clog the servers which aren't intended for this many people...but to my knowledge it doesn't affect everyone?
  • I'm in Cali, and if play on a east coast club, I get the sluggish feel...it's playable ...but I can't play "my game" I have to be more cautious.
    If I play on a west coast server, it's flawless.
    I wish this wasn't an issue. :neutral:
  • I'm in Cali, and if play on a east coast club, I get the sluggish feel...it's playable ...but I can't play "my game" I have to be more cautious.
    If I play on a west coast server, it's flawless.
    I wish this wasn't an issue. :neutral:

Couldn't have said it better myself...your a bit delayed like a half second so you cant get those quick passes out of the corners or if you drop it to the point you have a slight delay befor you can shoot so it has to be a one T and sometimes those are even a fan if it bad...its like an uphill battle all game cause you never grab the loose pucks...in DIV 1 this almost always translates to weak goals and losses!!!
  • usaalltheway1
    129 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Like to echo the sentiments of the last two posters.

Honeslty, I'm never worried or stressed out about any winger or any team i face . All I'm worried and stressed out about is my connection. That's my biggest opponent .
    Post edited by usaalltheway1 on
  • All I'm worried and stressed out about is my connection. That's my biggest opponent .
    Yeah, no joke. Great post!
  • My club has an abnormal amount of DNF games because I/we can tell right off the bat if the connection to the server is ****. Since you can't quit out in the first minute anymore, we take the loss and try again. I mean, who really cares about wins/losses anyway. Not like you're playing for much other than the 'fun' factor in EASHL