EA Forums - Banner

Update this garbage so we can play

Replies

• "Shhhh, SharlonD is a top point scorer for dmen in drop ins and doesn't use his microphone. Let him enjoy the game in his naive world. "

Oh boy, a drop in hero, an over aggressive offensive dman to boot, those are the worst, get lots of points and goals as a dman but does so at the expense of getting burned on defense, its all about putting up points huh? lol..

Drop in? lol.... horrible hockey there.
  • A patch would get me playing again. Though, I only play goalie for the most part.
  • You know what **** me off is guys who come on and say no one is ever happy... people are complaining for a reason... the game has potential and when we first got the game it was pleasant... the company needs to fix the servers and stop monkeying with the game to the point where its ruined...fix some of the animations so players are not skating through sticks and people will be happy...I enjoy the 1 out of 3 games that doesn't lag or is delayed!!!
  • sgiz1
    537 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    "people are complaining for a reason... "

Yes, it's called because we care!!!! Because we loved (past tense) this game so much we want to love it again!!!
  • sgiz1 wrote: »
    "Shhhh, SharlonD is a top point scorer for dmen in drop ins and doesn't use his microphone. Let him enjoy the game in his naive world. "

Oh boy, a drop in hero, an over aggressive offensive dman to boot, those are the worst, get lots of points and goals as a dman but does so at the expense of getting burned on defense, its all about putting up points huh? lol..

So now we are attacking people who are good at the game, for being good? And for bad playing habits that we have no idea that they have?

He said he is enjoying the game and getting good results. Why does that bother you so much?
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.

• " He said he is enjoying the game and getting good results. Why does that bother you so much?"

Lighten up Francis.. just poking fun.
  • IceLion68
    1624 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    sgiz1 wrote: »
    " He said he is enjoying the game and getting good results. Why does that bother you so much?"

Lighten up Francis.. just poking fun.
    How very passive aggressive of you
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • SharlonD
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    sgiz1 wrote: »
    "Shhhh, SharlonD is a top point scorer for dmen in drop ins and doesn't use his microphone. Let him enjoy the game in his naive world. "

I play drop in and in the vgahl so no I don't just fly around like a fool that stuff doesn't fly in leagues and I don't need to do that in drop ins to get points because playing solid D can turn into solid breakouts and rushes the other way, I know amazing right.. When the beta first came out I was getting burnt like crazy because I wasnt used to the realistic momentum of my skater and was still playing like it's NHL 16.. once I figured out you can't go from a stand still or going forward to a full speed skate towards my net I got better.. it's called ADJUSTING like I always say none of you complainers do.. this is a solid game you just have to figure it out and adjust which clearly most of you haven't done in the 3 months it's been out.. people complain about not being able to face guys in the corner with PS. Lol smh it's called use the left stick to turn your guy.. little things like those complaints are you people's problems.. figure it out and ADJUST
  • Hey this forum is full of dissatisfied gamers, who aren't going away until this game is made better. How about you ADJUST to that?
  • Lol that comment is real I swear, I did have fun at first for awhile playing against the CPU and messing with different game modes. There was this bug and that issue but the game had just been released so it's like oh well they'll update that...
    Then I played online ... And a couple months passed with issues not fixed with more issues revealing themselves... And nope it wasn't updated.
    So I'll jump online and beat a guy by five goals but it's just not fun at all, its frustrating to play this game.
    I think a lot of us are having similar experiences; the game is great the first five days... Five games... Five minutes? At some point it stopped being fun at all. I can't stand the NBA but I have more fun playing that lately which in my household is an atrocity.
    I'll always be naively optimistic about the ea NHL franchise, it was my childhood lol
    It's just very hard the past few years
  • SharlonD
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    Hey this forum is full of dissatisfied gamers, who aren't going away until this game is made better. How about you ADJUST to that?

Well there's also a bunch of people online who love the game including me so no I will not adjust to you cry babies.. the people complaining on these forums is such a small minority of the amount of people that actually play but yet you want the entire world to conform to your needs.. can't say this enough.. ADJUST
  • SharlonD wrote: »
    Hey this forum is full of dissatisfied gamers, who aren't going away until this game is made better. How about you ADJUST to that?

Well there's also a bunch of people online who love the game including me so no I will not adjust to you cry babies.. the people complaining on these forums is such a small minority of the amount of people that actually play but yet you want the entire world to conform to your needs.. can't say this enough.. ADJUST

1109eft.jpg
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • SharlonD wrote: »

When the fan-base has been depleted where, even during peak hours, there's a fraction of players online than there was even compared to this time last year, that tells you something doesn't it?

You can fan-boy all you want SharlonD, but you're a worse troll than I am
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    SharlonD wrote: »

Yeah, adjust... what you really mean is bend over and take it up the heehaw without lube. I am happy it works for you.
  • BoboFloggins
    2170 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Assisted_6 wrote: »
    EVerk81 wrote: »

When the fan-base has been depleted where, even during peak hours, there's a fraction of players online than there was even compared to this time last year, that tells you something doesn't it?

Exactly. I don't even get how some of these fan boys argue and justify some of the things they say. Really though, it doesn't matter what they think considering anyone who played the game in nhl 09-12 knows for a fact that the community is dead now compared to what it used to be. They can try and convince everyone else the game is Good, it doesn't change the fact people are leaving year after year.

They stripped down eashl after the hiatus and a lot of fringe players never came back. Just one reason / example.
  • Assisted_6 wrote: »

Exactly. I don't even get how some of these fan boys argue and justify some of the things they say. Really though, it doesn't matter what they think considering anyone who played the game in nhl 09-12 knows for a fact that the community is dead now compared to what it used to be. They can try and convince everyone else the game is Good, it doesn't change the fact people are leaving year after year.

You people act like there was none of this stuff in 09-12 NHL.. other than the tps complaints all of the nonsense happened back then aswell.. the "glory days" lmao
  • Assisted_6 wrote: »
    Assisted_6 wrote: »

You people act like there was none of this stuff in 09-12 NHL.. other than the tps complaints all of the nonsense happened back then aswell.. the "glory days" lmao

I'm not gunna argue lol because it will change nothing. I've said it before, some people like being vegetarians and swear by it, the majority don't. Just like in this game, the majority clearly don't like it, you can argue it all you want. The player base is dropping year after year since nhl 13, if you like it that's fine I'm not going to sit there and get all defensive that you like it, it's cool. The fact is the numbers don't lie and you defending it on these forums doesn't change the reality of where this game is heading

NHL 15 sold more copies than NHL 13 lol

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=nhl+13&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=nhl+13&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200