EA Forums - Banner

Booting Troll Players From a Game?

I remember reading about EA kicking players from games this year who intentionally go offside or are idle for extended periods of time. I have yet to see this happen. Does anyone know if this even happens at all, and if so do we have control who to kick?

Replies

• Yes, players get removed from the game all the time. Being idle for too long (I've gotten up after taking a penalty, went to take a pee-pee, come back and have been kicked for idling), or your team-play grade is an F. I think if you're idle when the period ends and when the next period starts you get booted very quickly

No you cannot kick a player yourself, that would lead to so many problems.
  • Good to know it happens, just havent seen it yet. Hate ppl that ruin the game. Thanks for ur response.
  • I remember reading about EA kicking players from games this year who intentionally go offside or are idle for extended periods of time. I have yet to see this happen. Does anyone know if this even happens at all, and if so do we have control who to kick?

It does. And you dont have to be idle for very long before you get the warning.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.