EA Forums - Banner

I'm a fan of glitches..

I've seen a lot of weird glitches in the game this year, from players getting stuck in the net and more/less having seizure-like symptoms until the next whistle to players being launched 30ft in the air after a hit...these are funny to me.

However the other night playing club my player literally played the whole game like he had no stick. My teammates couldn't pass me the puck, nor could I pick up a loose puck. I was still able to hit players and go offside (but not beat out icings)...Using the X or R1 buttons did nothing, the player wouldn't animate at all.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this issue before. I didn't take a video because I ended up quitting abruptly when my team started losing so at least a cpu player could help more than I could.

Replies

• Common, no one has had the pleasure of playing a few periods where your player seemingly has no stick? Can't shoot/pass/poke/lift...my buds thought it was pretty funny although we take a lot of shots at the (lousy) programming in the game.
  • I hear you have to buy hut packs and hope you get the stick
  • So you experienced a phenom like this and dont have a video to show it? How convenient.
  • eric57664 wrote: »
    So you experienced a phenom like this and dont have a video to show it? How convenient.

Ya if I could've stayed until the end of the game to record a video I would have. Instead I crashed the game so my team didn't have to play 5on4 all game.
    Musrsee wrote: »
    I hear you have to buy hut packs and hope you get the stick

My player had a stick, just couldn't use it.
  • Post is useless without a video.