EA Forums - Banner

seriously need to change commentating

I just played a game,and I dont know if it was a glitch.But this "puck puck goose" was said at least 100 times and is really annoying.

Replies

• It's the name of a team you're playing against. No different than the stupid JonLOL or Vagiholihi or w/e you hear all game when players select that as their audio name.
  • I just played a game,and I dont know if it was a glitch.But this "puck puck goose" was said at least 100 times and is really annoying.

Dumb question, why are you even listening to the commentary after the first week the game has been out. After the first week it gets OLD, it's the same repetitive stuff
  • I just played a game,and I dont know if it was a glitch.But this "puck puck goose" was said at least 100 times and is really annoying.

That's a preset team name for the announcer to call out your team with .... I love when you get a penalty shot, the announcer calls you a cherry picker . 5 minute boarding call, what a great hit !! Lol ea can't even program announcer logic right, not that I care about it. Even in the replays check out these good hits all three are penalties , lol ya ...
  • I have played this game for years and i have no complaints about the commentary... because I never heard it. Play some music, the commentary is not necessary.
  • Commentary is always boring. They could replace them with whoever they want but after a week it would simply be the same boring lines over and over and over. I simply turn it off after a week because overall it's poor quality as it lacks excitement from Doc.

• I miss the old Xbox announcer, welcome to the road kill cafe, you Killem we grillem.. or how the arena announcer would say funny stuff in between periods ...
  • Bring in Gord Miller!
  • custom....????any one you want,just like my gps c'mon EA think aboot it.even regional announcers.

Step up your game EA and really make it "next gen"
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • custom....????any one you want,just like my gps c'mon EA think aboot it.even regional announcers.

Step up your game EA and really make it "next gen"

LOL. 0 thought went into this post....