EA Forums - Banner

you can only have 1

Replies

• GOW_LIKE_A_BOSS
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    EddieZny wrote: »
    Whenever I add a right handed forward it just turns out to be a disaster for me.

I find the best set-up is to have lefties (or righties) on the wings, and an off-hand center.
    So:
    L/R/L
    or
    R/L/R.

Gives you the 1 timer option, but also two looks to carry in the puck or dump it in.

But I totally get what you're saying lol. I can only snipe certain shots with certain hands. Some I can do with both, but some shots I never get with a leftie (or a rightie) and can always get with the other lol
  • I only started playing HUT when they dropped EASHL a few years back. Before that it was thousands and thousands of games as a left handed player. It's just one of those things that I'll never be as good with a right handed shot.
  • I only have 4 right handed forwards, but it's more of a coincidence than anything. I dont notice the difference in game.
  • My Lines:
    1 - R.L.L
    2 - R.R.L
    3 - R.R.L
    4 - R.R.L
  • I also cant handle playing with 3 lefties or 3 righties on a line or 2 L or R on the same d pair. Only exception is the penalty kill.
  • I have Foote paired with redden on my 3rd unit. They are very solid
  • Amonte he leads my team in points which is a rare thing for me with a lefty
  • I LOVE Foote and Bucyk both. I have Bucyk playing D. CRUSHER.

Working on Blake..5 more golds LOL. I've been drooling over him for months.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Lafontaine scores when I need it most every game guy is clutch!

He is isn't he!! Lol God bless him
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    I only started playing HUT when they dropped EASHL a few years back. Before that it was thousands and thousands of games as a left handed player. It's just one of those things that I'll never be as good with a right handed shot.

Didn't get back to EASHL ?
  • Datsyuk is the best hero
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    I only started playing HUT when they dropped EASHL a few years back. Before that it was thousands and thousands of games as a left handed player. It's just one of those things that I'll never be as good with a right handed shot.

No I didn't. I just could never find a team and so many never came back after they dropped it. Happy to play with anyone on Xbox if they're looking for a player.
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    PadrinoIV wrote: »

No I didn't. I just could never find a team and so many never came back after they dropped it. Happy to play with anyone on Xbox if they're looking for a player.

I see
  • Dixonyu wrote: »
    Shouldn't be a question, 99 hero Datsyuk...

Well yeah, that's a no brainer, but he wasn't one of the originals. I looking more at the original heros.
  • I only have two, Foote and MacInnis, and even though Mac is on my first pairing and Foote is on my second, I have to say Foote is more important. Having 2 one-timer efficiency is great, and the guy can just flat out play defense. He has one of the highest +/- on my team, and he hasn't even been on the team that long. I hardly ever get scored on when he's on the ice.

Foote is an absolute monster on D! I definitely agree with you there. And he always finds a way to fire a slapper from the blue line and make it go in!
  • I only have Datsyuk, Blake and Sullivan (more the MOV type). Datsyuk is of course the best but I like Sullivan very much because he suits my game style very well.
  • Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Whenever I add a right handed forward it just turns out to be a disaster for me.

I find the best set-up is to have lefties (or righties) on the wings, and an off-hand center.
    So:
    L/R/L
    or
    R/L/R.

Gives you the 1 timer option, but also two looks to carry in the puck or dump it in.

But I totally get what you're saying lol. I can only snipe certain shots with certain hands. Some I can do with both, but some shots I never get with a leftie (or a rightie) and can always get with the other lol

In my first year I was only able play with left hand forwards. I used Stamkos and Kesler most of the time only for break aways. Now, in my forth year I usually prefer right hands but I still can play well with left hands. I always take care to mix lines. This gives me different ways to score and I`, less predictable.

R - L - L

L - L - R

R - L - L

R - R -L
  • Blake has been a beast for me
  • Rob Blake 100%. He is a STUD... Would never remove him from my lineup....

Steve Sullivan is also pretty damn good and will always be my #1 LW... but if I had to choose 1, its Rob Blake baby!
  • Sullivan