EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Seriously? Stamkos is getting a TOTY?

Prev1345
So now that CTOTY voting is open in HUTDB, it seems that Steven Stamkos is one of the players getting the most votes.

The guy has played 17 games this season!

This is a joke. Might as well go and spam Roman ******* Polak for TOTY!!!

Replies

• goat1313
    376 posts Member
    Salty
  • goat1313 wrote: »
    Salty

Yes I am. Have most of those MOVs getting the votes. BUT in my opinion TOTY should have something to do with players that have played well. Whole TOTY is pretty much pointless if the cards will be given to completely undeserving players.

Is Chris Pronger an option BTW? Already voted so cant check. He is a guy that definitely deserves a TOTY!!!!

• ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    Wow... I wish I bought his MOV... @Finch1965 is going to be HYPE
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    where is this voting taking place?
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »

HUTDB.net
  • EddieZny
    441 posts Member
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

https://hutdb.net/ctoty
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    got it.. thanks bro!

At least we will have all TOTY teams... Kucherov guaranteed lock for 23 and Under

Also, why is Matthews up for CTOTY when he obviously would get U23?
    got it.. thanks bro!

At least we will have all TOTY teams... Kucherov guaranteed lock for 23 and Under

Also, why is Matthews up for CTOTY when he obviously would get U23?

Was thinking the same. Also amazed how Leon isn't getting any votes. But he's in for U23 also surely.

...also, Bishop is going to be the goalie. I'm not happy about that :tired_face:
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    I only have 3 MOVs, Kessel (3rd in points among RW), Kucherov (top10 in league), and Shattenkirk (top4/5 among Dmen)....

so all three of those pose decent chances to make at least one of the 4 teams.. now we wait
    **gets popcorn**
  • Yes, I am wondering the same, why the hell Stamkos is there, McDavid did not get u23 toty last year "because he didn't play enough games", so what difference does Stamkos do here? He has not even played one quarter of a season. Also I think Lundqvist should not be able to be voted, that guy has 7 milestones - last one's overall is 98 - so his mov would get only +1, so I don't even understand that from the "mov hunters'" point of view. And I'm amazed too that Leon is not getting voted as he is second in points of ctoty elligible players, same with that Hall leads Simmonds, though SImmonds has most goals out of ctoty players. I know this sounds ****, because I have Simmonds' mov, but hey, Leon shoud be there too instead of some Kuznetsov
  • Oh, BO HORVAT is in place 6 in this voting. Seriously?
  • Guys, ctoty doesnt reward the best performances.thats what the pther 3 totys are for. Its plain and simple. U would like a 99 stammer? then u just vote for him.Forget about who deserves it, its a personal vote, totally about your favorite player, nothin more.
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    mad_rob38 wrote: »
    Guys, ctoty doesnt reward the best performances.thats what the pther 3 totys are for. Its plain and simple. U would like a 99 stammer? then u just vote for him.Forget about who deserves it, its a personal vote, totally about your favorite player, nothin more.

Exactly.
  • JuhaKauko wrote: »
    Oh, BO HORVAT is in place 6 in this voting. Seriously?

Too low or too high in your opinion?

• Yay. Got a steal, someone just listed Horvat for 45k. Guy is a BUST! But at least I'll make some profit with him :smile:
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    You're a bust :D
    You're a bust :D

Me? a BUST?! :flushed:

I guess you must be joking. I'm sure all active forum users consider me as the beloved leader of NHL community. :relaxed:
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    As serious as this cTOTY voting :#B)
  • HUTDB IS OFFICIAL!?
  • Bmh245
    872 posts Member
    Yay. Got a steal, someone just listed Horvat for 45k. Guy is a BUST! But at least I'll make some profit with him :smile:

Even if Horvat gets a TOTY, he'll be a 91, maybe 92. How much more than 45K do you think that MOV (with only 3 synergies) is going to sell for? I don't see much profit in that investment at all.