EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

I am done. The game is fixed and who wants my cards?

Prev1

Goal called off..?

This is it. The final rage moment for me. This guy was carried through the game by EA pity points and when I battled back to tie the game, I was denied my goal by either the predetermination mechanism of the game or the horrendous programming of this game.

Who ever can make me laugh by leaving a joke in the comment section of this youtube video will be awarded my team.

Crosby, Shanny, Linden, ASG Hagelin, ASG Seebs, TOTW Marleau, S2 Subban to name a few.

All jokes welcome. Except of course the mentioning of this game. While it is a joke, it is not that funny.

Replies

• Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    Text book goalie interference :)

I too would find that rage inducing. Maybe not enough to give away my team but it is certainly ridiculous.
  • YZ19
    171 posts Member
    I left u a joke, but think it over before u give anything away... u might change your mind
    I don't think I'll be smashing anymore controllers but I still like a game here and there
  • Ya that's brutal but not surprised at all....I've had tons of brutal stuff happen to me to in this game. Left you a joke.
  • 5 seconds in is the goalie interference...i saw it..

keep ur team though
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • Dixonyu
    649 posts Member
    Your AI pushed the goalie out the net... Maybe one day ea will think adding awareness in is important....
  • I used to smash controllers until I lowered my team strength to 4 stars and/or under 80M salary,
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️ happens man. Don't let it run your life.
  • Tell me about the Italian emotivity and impulsivity now
  • Start playing a bronze goalie. I hear that's the key to winning
  • Too many men on the ice!!!! Haha
  • Hook me up please. Im not on youtube.
  • There was actually someone in your team that though it was a great idea to bump the goalie before the shot happened and game can't decide if the goalie is out of position or not. You just can't take the shot and score if someone in your team disturbs him
  • Jonny81swe wrote: »
    There was actually someone in your team that though it was a great idea to bump the goalie before the shot happened and game can't decide if the goalie is out of position or not. You just can't take the shot and score if someone in your team disturbs him

That doesn't matter. This game must be perfect or people complain
  • Jonny81swe wrote: »
    There was actually someone in your team that though it was a great idea to bump the goalie before the shot happened and game can't decide if the goalie is out of position or not. You just can't take the shot and score if someone in your team disturbs him

+1
  • This game is a complete joke, ive decided to dump my entire team and just play with 88s. too many games ive been outskated by 87-88s when my team is stacked with 92-97s. fed up of watching neanderthals catch my speedsters, bure takes off on a breakaway but here comes niskanen to catch him.
  • I have been very lucky. I haven't had to play any of these power house teams of bronze goalies and 86-88 players. I keep getting matched up with lines of Datsyuk crosby and ovi. Hopefully my luck continues
  • Lowernu82
    414 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ya thats my roster pretty much, mov crosby, ovi, kane...

only played a few opponents over 400+ games that ice tilted me. most games i lost were because of the better skilled opponent. lately its been nothing but teams made up from 30k in coins just skating circles around my team. watching chara stop in his tracks to turn a already on the move kane and keep up skating backwards. dont know if this had anything to do with 1.07 update but game has just sucked this week. been sticking to draft champions
  • Game is very rigged doesn't want people to win divisions for sure get within a point or two and it ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you hard such Bulls hit. Not buying next year
  • They should give everyone a division title pack. No matter where you finish
  • Have you tried opening another pack?