EA Forums - Banner

Can't get a game because people quit

Prev13
Over and over people quit when they see your player at the intro, then they quit when they see your goalie, then they quit when you score in the first minute. They need to make it if you quit from the intro screen on you get the loss. I'm literally done playing for the night and didn't get a game in.

Replies

• Yeah it sucks
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Get rid of datsyuk and reset your goalies stats.

Oh and quit scoring in the first minute
  • If matchmaking worked better.....
  • Shlog61
    375 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Competitive seasons is a joke right now. Everyone seems to be backing out.

I'm fine with backing out if the connection is fair or if the guy has a goalie with a record of 185 and 2. It's the people who back out if they lose the face-off that drives me nuts.
  • Over and over people quit when they see your player at the intro, then they quit when they see your goalie, then they quit when you score in the first minute. They need to make it if you quit from the intro screen on you get the loss. I'm literally done playing for the night and didn't get a game in.

"first minute" very need. Because some time only on first min , you can see connect of game , lagging game or not )
    Nashville Predators Fan. NHL19 Russia - https://vk.com/nhl19_nhl_19_ps4_xboxone
  • BruceLee2029
    890 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm up into div 4 now and they backout at the intro or before the game even starts. Its always the same players it matches me up with.

IF you pause you can stop them seeing your goalie stats.

I have noticed this between quiters and replay watchers, it can take hours to finshed just one game.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Get rid of datsyuk and reset your goalies stats.

Oh and quit scoring in the first minute

Yup. but then again, if you're a top 1000 player don't expect people sitting at 5000 mark to play you lol
  • I had to make a second team in CS to actually get in a game...I usually finish in the top 1000... playing roughly 4 games per round...Im running a Kolzig with a 20-3 record and a 99 Datsyuk at the start menu gets nothing but a bunch of quiters...started running a S2 team to get into games
  • ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    I had to make a second team in CS to actually get in a game...I usually finish in the top 1000... playing roughly 4 games per round...Im running a Kolzig with a 20-3 record and a 99 Datsyuk at the start menu gets nothing but a bunch of quiters...started running a S2 team to get into games

Is it your best player which shows up on the menu?
  • Remember, people sometimes quit because the network connection bar is red.... and you have no way of knowing that

I would say that is a legit reason to back out....

In terms of the Dats being your feature player, I wouldn't worry too much about that. People either have him or Richards....
  • Doesn't quitting in the first minute give you a loss now ? I swear once the puck is dropped you can't quit without getting a loss.
  • Doesn't quitting in the first minute give you a loss now ? I swear once the puck is dropped you can't quit without getting a loss.

No. A full minute.
  • MiIczar
    67 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    No. A full minute.
    Not full. I remember a few games where oppo left after 45-50 secs. and it counted as DNF WIN for me. But yes, if it's more than 19:15 on the clock then you can be sure that game will not count.

• I keep getting the guys quitting after one minute in division 1. id rather just lose and go back to div 2 where i belong :smile:

I think If you're going to quit to be safe it has to be before the faceoff.
  • Shlog61
    375 posts Member

Lowernu82 wrote: »
    I keep getting the guys quitting after one minute in division 1. id rather just lose and go back to div 2 where i belong :smile:

Lol i had a guy that i played twice in CS and he did that....not sure why but it helped me out!
  • strange that someone would pull that in CS, then again i havent even attempted CS. worth my while?
  • Lowernu82 wrote: »
    strange that someone would pull that in CS, then again i havent even attempted CS. worth my while?

Depends on your objectives and skill level. Im usually hovering around the top 150 so it's worth it for me.

I know some people just play their 3 games to get something.
  • Shlog61 wrote: »
    Lowernu82 wrote: »
    strange that someone would pull that in CS, then again i havent even attempted CS. worth my while?

Depends on your objectives and skill level. Im usually hovering around the top 150 so it's worth it for me.

I know some people just play their 3 games to get something.

Yeah. If you're that good I think it's worth it.
  • Over and over people quit when they see your player at the intro, then they quit when they see your goalie, then they quit when you score in the first minute. They need to make it if you quit from the intro screen on you get the loss. I'm literally done playing for the night and didn't get a game in.

Yes.