EA Forums - Banner

Desync'd again FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME - EA SUCKS ****

Prev1
What is the point of even playing if the other guy can just end the game if he wants to?

Replies

• happened to @mattborowiec also today... stinks
  • I didn't hit x, I didn't pause, and the goalie/pull desync worked on me with a 5-1 lead. To the devs at EA, what are you doing to fix this? Anything? Is this of no concern at all to you ****?
  • save your time and energy, brother. They know about this.

We will see if they fix this next year. Doubtful they will fix it for this game...

lets play some club later
  • Ha if it gets fixed for beta 18 and release of NHL18 it will just get un-fixed with a December update. Bank on it!
  • You should title your post unlimited packs glitch. I guarantee you the devs will read it
  • I had this problem last night too and I have it recorded, how do I send EA the proof.? After a day I still havent got an answear from admin, do they read their mails?
  • probably not
  • Only 100% counter is don't skip replays and keep game even strength. 4on4 3on3. Not skipping reduces chances but it still works. They can even desync your power play.
  • Mine was not counterable it was 2 min left and he spammed draw and withdraw the goalie and drew 2 tripping penaltys. After that the game bugged at the first face off and connection was lost and it was like the game never happened
  • I didn't hit x, I didn't pause, and the goalie/pull desync worked on me with a 5-1 lead. To the devs at EA, what are you doing to fix this? Anything? Is this of no concern at all to you ****?

Yeah happened to me. Guy was messaging me about my credit card team. ctrlaltdel88 was the fine young fellows name.
  • I was up 4-1 in the 1st when it started. Puck ragged to the 3rd period. Happened with about 3 minutes left. No record of the game other than the screen shot I took after.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Ok this is getting insane ip boots again! Don't lose connection to my internet nothing there is a trend on how they do it too I'm not happy it was as soon as I took the lead too
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Ok this is getting insane ip boots again! Don't lose connection to my internet nothing there is a trend on how they do it too I'm not happy it was as soon as I took the lead too
    Are you getting losses or are the games just not counting?
  • Jonny81swe wrote: »
    I had this problem last night too and I have it recorded, how do I send EA the proof.? After a day I still havent got an answear from admin, do they read their mails?
    Best place is EA's subreddit. They have their own official subreddit now. R/EAsports_nhl, not an actual link. Just go on Reddit and search for that subreddit.
  • Isn't that the forum where the mods were keeping the cards EA game them to give out?
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Oh I'm getting the loses and it's not my connection people are doing it. It's madness and I know it's not desyncing I'm getting ddos attacked or something like that
  • Well that sucks. I wish the people who figured how to do these things in a video game would focus there efforts on something worth while. Instead they live in their parents basement smoking and eating cheetos
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Yup it really makes one lose hope in humanity
  • Isn't that the forum where the mods were keeping the cards EA game them to give out?

No, EA dropped that one and started a new one. https://www.reddit.com/r/EA_NHL/
  • All I can say is if EA doesn't get rid of these listed below I'm not buying the game and I've probably easily been one of their top spending players each year. Not much losing one person but they are losing customers bc EA caters to losers who don't put money into their game.

1. No player shown at pregame matchup screen
    2. No backout/quitting once you both hit start game, even if puck hasn't dropped yet as you see the connection with the bar at the top now before you start game
    3. You shouldn't be able to see who you are playing (gamertag) until post game
    4. Wrap around glitch (yes I can stop it but still shouldn't exist)
    5. Position locking in HUT