EA Forums - Banner

200k giveaway - 50k for four people [PS4, try now]

Replies

  • Hi I could really use these coins to upgrade my team. I only have 6000 at the moment enough to buy contracts to keep playing. Could buy a player or two and sell the players I replaced to still have some banked for contracts. With a full time job and kids don't have all day to play to mass alot of coins. But I definitely play every chance I get. Been a long time player of EA hockey since the start. Goodluck everyone and Thanks for the chance to win.

    I have tons of contracts. Anytime you want to trade one of yours for four of mine message me. PSN mikehuntsbig. Add me.
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    I would gladly take 50000 coins and use it to buy a T-shirt with @mitavittuanyt on the front that reads "You are delusional" in a rainbow coloured font with a smiley face emoji.
  • Shlog61
    375 posts Member
    50k will go a long ways towards paying off my student loans.
  • Stfx96 wrote: »
    I would gladly take 50000 coins and use it to buy a T-shirt with @mitavittuanyt on the front that reads "You are delusional" in a rainbow coloured font with a smiley face emoji.

    Make sure to capture his old "haircut" pic

  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Would love the help to finally upgrade my team so I don't have to see Richards while selecting my jersey.
    Post edited by ESPOtheDON on
  • Been playing HUT since NHL 12 and never had the chance to play with a Crosby or Ovi, with the multiplication of cards and version, it is the first year I could afford one... that 50k would get me in the range of buying one...
  • Lol, I guess you can't actually call this a scam, but unless my math is wrong, we are in day 3. So when are you gonna give me my stinking K'$??? That title beside your name should be changed to senior frauderator!!! (just kidding unless you like to see people beg. That would be a little weird.)
  • Stroodle98
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Closer, been playing NHL for many years, but now time is limited for me as I grind out school work everyday going for a med degree. Still love playing the game in my spare time and would use the coins to buy a hometown hero, Hull or Tarasenko.

    Thanks for helping make a better NHL community over the last decade as well, it shows!

    Also side question, this is Disco and it's been so long since I've been able to find time to get on forums, hence the 4am. Did they remove old accounts and threads or did I just sign in on a different account?
  • @Closer42

    who won?
  • mad_rob38 wrote: »
    I deserve it cause this game has ruined my life..my wife doesnt talk to me anymore and i barely play with my kids, 50 k would make me feel less miserable

    :)

    Hope you arent serious
    100% Legit
  • mad_rob38
    284 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    schischueh wrote: »
    mad_rob38 wrote: »
    I deserve it cause this game has ruined my life..my wife doesnt talk to me anymore and i barely play with my kids, 50 k would make me feel less miserable

    :)

    Hope you arent serious

    Totally serious :wink:
  • whats going on? where is the giveaway?

    @EA_NHLDevs
    @KoryDub
    @Closer42
    @Ty_Hors
    @EA_Karo
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    whats going on? where is the giveaway?

    @EA_NHLDevs
    @KoryDub
    @Closer42
    @Ty_Hors
    @EA_Karo

    I'm sure only Closer can help us. Be patient dude!

  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    whats going on? where is the giveaway?

    @EA_NHLDevs
    @KoryDub
    @Closer42
    @Ty_Hors
    @EA_Karo

    Lmao a guy says he's going to give coins away and when he doesn't fast enough, you send a message to the devs ? How embarrassing lol
  • He isn't a random guy, he works for the forums
  • Most likely Closer is just waiting for more responses...
  • Jesus, this is a giveaway.... stay calm.
  • 50k winners favorite answers:
    Mad_Rob38
    rokaru8 - be sure to stream opening that packs.

    50k winners rng:
    Mr_Incerdible
    mitavittuanyt

    Please put a card up (3 days) and PM me the details including your teamname.

    Thanks.
  • Closer42 wrote: »
    50k winners favorite answers:
    Mad_Rob38
    rokaru8 - be sure to stream opening that packs.

    50k winners rng:
    Mr_Incerdible
    mitavittuanyt

    Please put a card up (3 days) and PM me the details including your teamname.

    Thanks.

    Oh nice, tnx! Im already feelin better :)
    Ill pm u

  • Closer42 wrote: »
    50k winners favorite answers:
    Mad_Rob38
    rokaru8 - be sure to stream opening that packs.

    50k winners rng:
    Mr_Incerdible
    mitavittuanyt

    Please put a card up (3 days) and PM me the details including your teamname.

    Thanks.

    Congrats winners!

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!