Offensive :
Kucherov - Crosby - Marchand
Scheifele - Backstrom - Kane
Granlund - Malkin - Seguin/Tarasenko??

Burns - Karlsson
Hedman - Schultz

Bobvrosky

Defensive :
Just throwing some name : J.Staal , Toews , O'Reilly , Pacioretty , Bergeron , Kopitar , Miller , Grabner , Kesler , Oshie , Duchene , Arvidsson , Backlund

Weber , Doughty , Keith , Suter , Orpik , Keith

Especially your opinion in Seguin Scheifele Pacioretty J.Staal O'reilly thanks

Replies

• Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    If EA goes strictly by points for OTOTY then Seguin (69) has more pts than Benn(66), Granlund, Senko, Kessel, Tavares (All with 65) so he should be in. Keith and Shattenkirk (both 50) have more pts than Schultz (48).

I haven't a clue what will happen with DTOTY.
  • Things that matter for DTOTY; faceoffs, hits, blocks, takeaways/giveaways. Those are the stats that have pretty much defined DTOTY in previous years. Corsi/Fenwick, and ratio of o-zone and d-zone starts could also matter a bit.

Bergeron, Koivu and Stone(leads the league in takeaways) are IMO the most likely locks for DTOTY. Toews is almost guaranteed also. Kesler, Pavelski, O'Reilly, Backlund, Kadri, Duchene, even Ovechkin(hits) and like dozen other players are in the mix I would say. So DTOTY in really hard to predict, and they can of course pull off something completely unexpected.

Some of the players you mentioned, like Pacioretty and Grabner, I really don't see any reason to make DTOTY.
  • dont forget Getzlaf, iv bought 3 movs at 100 k
    Hes having a good season
  • Thanks for the reply ! I think it was going to be decided more by the reputation that by the season , so thanks to put me on the right path . I'm a good player , i'm like second overall in season right now , but i've dont play at 16 so I do not know how it did last year .

I buy J.Staal 60K , under the market , in your opinion is a good guest?? Or i have to sell him ?
    I will keep my O'Reilly...hope he made it . I will buy Stone too

Geztlaf , you think on D of O?

And Offensive , is strictly by the point? I will keep Tyler Seguin
  • butch2653 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply ! I think it was going to be decided more by the reputation that by the season , so thanks to put me on the right path . I'm a good player , i'm like second overall in season right now , but i've dont play at 16 so I do not know how it did last year .

I buy J.Staal 60K , under the market , in your opinion is a good guest?? Or i have to sell him ?
    I will keep my O'Reilly...hope he made it . I will buy Stone too

Geztlaf , you think on D of O?

And Offensive , is strictly by the point? I will keep Tyler Seguin

My only advice is dont be too greedy if u wanna make profit. I bought movgiroux 2 days ago for like 115 k and sold him today for 170. Same with oreily , bought for 60 2 weeks ago and sold yesterday for 110. Once the movs upgrade the market is flooded with people tryin to sell
  • Yeah it's my style to do that , i'm always in market
  • butch2653 wrote: »
    Just trying to predict...It's time to buy some November and i want your opinion

Offensive :
    Kucherov - Crosby - Marchand
    Scheifele - Backstrom - Kane
    Granlund - Malkin - Seguin/Tarasenko??

Burns - Karlsson
    Hedman - Schultz

Bobvrosky

Defensive :
    Just throwing some name : J.Staal , Toews , O'Reilly , Pacioretty , Bergeron , Kopitar , Miller , Grabner , Kesler , Oshie , Duchene , Arvidsson , Backlund

Weber , Doughty , Keith , Suter , Orpik , Keith

Especially your opinion in Seguin Scheifele Pacioretty J.Staal O'reilly thanks

• Grabner???? Come on!!

Maybe for the All-Breakaway team.......
  • Pavelski??
  • Pavelski??

I can see him on the team, if he diesnt make it then snubbed 100%
  • this team is going to be Hype.. real question is who will be the 99? (besides Crosby)
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Kane will be 99 ovi will be 99 Keith 99 burns 99 who else? Toews 99 Berg 99 there will be a lot of 99s
  • I have Mov Kane, Marchand, Kucherov, Burns, Weber, Toews and Suter that all still need upgrades!!! Come on EA. Lets get going!!
  • I have Mov Kane, Marchand, Kucherov, Burns, Weber, Toews and Suter that all still need upgrades!!! Come on EA. Lets get going!!

I see 4 of them getting upgrades
  • I already have Seguin-Staal-Stone-O'reilly-Scheifele

• Lowernu82 wrote: »
    I have Mov Kane, Marchand, Kucherov, Burns, Weber, Toews and Suter that all still need upgrades!!! Come on EA. Lets get going!!

I see 4 of them getting upgrades

Really? Only one I even had doubts about was Weber. Toews and Suter Defensive and Kane, Marchand , Kuch and Burns are locks for OTOTY no?
  • Agree with you

Marchand assurate
    Burns assurate
    Kucherov assurate
    Toes because his name , 80% asurate

Suter and Weber i think i will made it to , is a good guest

Me i dont think that Staal made it but i pay him only 60k , O'Reilly is borderline , Seguin is borderline . I hope that Scheifele and Stone are lock in
  • Phil the Thrill is fighting for a spot with Tarasenko for oTOTY, but should make snubbed list at worst
  • I prefer his other nickname..... Philly Cheesecake
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I thought it was cheeseburger phil