EA Forums - Banner

Can't get a game because people quit

Replies

• h8ttrick wrote: »
    Get rid of datsyuk and reset your goalies stats.

Oh and quit scoring in the first minute

Yes also.
  • I always lose the 1st face off. That way they can't see the rest of my 1st line. I'll drop back and try to play stupid. I've never backed out at the player screen. Other than if I get matched up with a known cheater. Seem to get rank1youfoolz alot. Anyway. I do watch the intro. Just to see if anything fishy is going on. I don't care who I get. Hell I was matched up with bacon when I was top 300. I knew I'd get killed. But I don't care.
  • ^^ lol I do this too.. I always lose the first faceoff..
  • I sure play dumb for a full minute. No choice.
  • BruceLee2029
    890 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    One reason why people quit is. The more wins vs loses you have then more chance you're going to score 5 glitch goals vs there 94 goalie in 5 shots.

That is the problem with online. Its nothing like hockey and guess who is to blame its not EA its the players.
  • I always lose the 1st face off. That way they can't see the rest of my 1st line. I'll drop back and try to play stupid. I've never backed out at the player screen. Other than if I get matched up with a known cheater. Seem to get rank1youfoolz alot. Anyway. I do watch the intro. Just to see if anything fishy is going on. I don't care who I get. **** I was matched up with bacon when I was top 300. I knew I'd get killed. But I don't care.

If it was vs and not HUT they would not quit. You need to win to get pucks. Really HUT should be removed from the game and released a free to play game.
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Really HUT should be removed from the game and released a free to play game.

As long as there are players that are willing to pay real money to win games this will not happen
  • What else am I going to spend my money on
  • Ice cream, driving licence, cinema, anything except this game atm. Personally I never played nhl as bad as it is right now.
  • I always go through intro to see the goalie record.

I am a 50/50 kind of player so if I see someone with a record that's a lot better than me I quit.

Not to scrub hunt but to try and get a fairer match up. It's simply no fun bring forced to play chase the ice dancer for all the game.

If match up was better then there would be no problem
  • I have had Datsyuk for a week now, and he honestly hasn't caused that many people to leave after seeing him. People who want to see goalie records have also been quite rare, and if there is one, I just pause to skip it. And naturally try not to score on first minute :blush:

MrSpireite wrote: »
    I always go through intro to see the goalie record.

I am a 50/50 kind of player so if I see someone with a record that's a lot better than me I quit.

Not to scrub hunt but to try and get a fairer match up. It's simply no fun bring forced to play chase the ice dancer for all the game.

Wuss.

• Jonny81swe wrote: »
    Marc110_98 wrote: »

As long as there are players that are willing to pay real money to win games this will not happen
    What else am I going to spend my money on

On other games. Most of you only play NHL lol
  • I have had Datsyuk for a week now, and he honestly hasn't caused that many people to leave after seeing him. People who want to see goalie records have also been quite rare, and if there is one, I just pause to skip it. And naturally try not to score on first minute :blush:

Wuss.

I wouldn't call him a wuss for this if. It's wrong to quit if you see a guy with a 50-30 record but I have absolutely backed out of games after seeing stuff like 39-0 and 208-27 goalie records because you know it's most likely a cheater, you know the ones that have been in the top 20 leader boards since competitive seasons began and EA does nothing about....
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Jonny81swe wrote: »
    Marc110_98 wrote: »

What else am I going to spend my money on

On other games. Most of you only play NHL lol

What other games are good to replace NHL? I'm definitely getting MLB The Show. I will not buy anything by EA.
  • Shlog61
    375 posts Member
    jake19ny wrote: »
    I have had Datsyuk for a week now, and he honestly hasn't caused that many people to leave after seeing him. People who want to see goalie records have also been quite rare, and if there is one, I just pause to skip it. And naturally try not to score on first minute :blush:

Wuss.

I wouldn't call him a wuss for this if. It's wrong to quit if you see a guy with a 50-30 record but I have absolutely backed out of games after seeing stuff like 39-0 and 208-27 goalie records because you know it's most likely a cheater, you know the ones that have been in the top 20 leader boards since competitive seasons began and EA does nothing about....

Agree. Also, how fun can it be playing thise types of players if you know you're going to lose.

I was able to save myself from being ip booted multiple times because i watched the opponent's goalie record.
  • Shlog61 wrote: »
    jake19ny wrote: »
    I have had Datsyuk for a week now, and he honestly hasn't caused that many people to leave after seeing him. People who want to see goalie records have also been quite rare, and if there is one, I just pause to skip it. And naturally try not to score on first minute :blush:

Wuss.

Agree. Also, how fun can it be playing thise types of players if you know you're going to lose.

I was able to save myself from being ip booted multiple times because i watched the opponent's goalie record.

Yep. The first and foremost reason I play is to have fun. EA does a horrific job of match ups and dealing with cheaters so this helps weed things out. I find if I play someone with a realistic looking goalie stats I have really fun competitive games Win or lose and that's all I care about in the end.
  • mattborowiec
    2305 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    You can't get mad at who they match you up with. It's not realistic to be matched up with someone in your range of skill every time. Otherwise it may take days to find a game. People cheating is one thing. But you can't complain about matchups
  • People who quit because their opponent's record intimidates them are fvcking puzzies. These are the little pukes who got participation trophies their whole young dumbazz lives.
  • jake19ny
    688 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    People who quit because their opponent's record intimidates them are fvcking puzzies. These are the little pukes who got participation trophies their whole young dumbazz lives.

It's the opposite. Nobody said they quit because they are intimidated by an opponents record but people don't want to waste their time playing cheaters. Cheaters are the real puzzies as you call them and are always the participation trophy losers and that's why they cheat. They can't handle Lifes disappointments and losing a game every now and then so they cheat. Worse EA does nothing about the cheaters so the guys who have actual real skill at the game suffer because people don't know who is legit or a cheater so their only recourse is to bail on the game when they see an absolutely absurd record.
  • Some people may say a win is a win, I just want to play a full game. It's so much work sometimes to find an opponent whos not scrub hunting or afraid to play someone with better players. I had to get rid of Datsyuk because I couldnt get a game. By no means am I good, I just wanted to have a good team, that is the point of the game right? I'm just a regular mediocre joe, so im stuck playing a lot better players most of the time because players with the same skill level as myself back out all the time.