EA Forums - Banner

Can't get a game because people quit

13Next

Replies

• People who quit because their opponent's record intimidates them are fvcking puzzies. These are the little pukes who got participation trophies their whole young dumbazz lives.

No. When you know you can't compete there's no point and no fun
  • RocknRollHabs
    102 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    MrSpireite wrote: »
    People who quit because their opponent's record intimidates them are fvcking puzzies. These are the little pukes who got participation trophies their whole young dumbazz lives.

How do you know when you "can't compete?" You're that weak? You see a better player and just fold like a little girl?
    If you "know you can't compete" against the better players in a league -- get out, little bitzch. Maybe they'll make a kiddie pool for people who can't compete because they're scared.
    And nobody's record means a fvcking thing anymore. If you have some great record or finish high in this **** you either cheated or cherry-picked all of your opponents.
  • MrSpireite wrote: »

So why don't you just play a few games and quit out after 2mins to lower your own division? HUT is anything but fairplay.

People who quit because their opponent's record intimidates them are fvcking puzzies. These are the little pukes who got participation trophies their whole young dumbazz lives.

We get it, you're a scrub hunter. That's cool. Always complaining about this game's problems, but if you get matched up with a good player you just run...what a clown.

I will always gladly play if I match up against some guys that I know are in top 100, and that have like 10/1 win ratio. I will usually get my **** kicked, but at least I can be proud if I can even give them some kind of challenge. As long as the connection is good I will play anyone.

We get it, you're a scrub hunter. That's cool. Always complaining about this game's problems, but if you get matched up with a good player you just run...what a clown.

I will always gladly play if I match up against some guys that I know are in top 100, and that have like 10/1 win ratio. I will usually get my **** kicked, but at least I can be proud if I can even give them some kind of challenge. As long as the connection is good I will play anyone.

+1

I tend to agree with this. I back out, but only if I see something fishy going on. I was top 100 last round and was paired with bacon. He won 8-1. But I only dropped like 40 points. If you scrub hunt, you will never get enough points to move up. It's just a game. As long as I get a decent connection, I'll play anyone. Except for a knows cheater
  • My 8 year old son was playing on his account earlier. Some guy saw his 18-0-1 offline record and backed out immediately. Remember, you might get an ip booter but you could easily be backing out on a kid too!
    When you know you can't compete there's no point and no fun
    Well that's how you improve, play against better players and take what works against you and use it against someone else to win. You will not get better if you never have to improve

We can argue the semantics. I have a .50 record and I like to play people with a similar record because it's more fun, competitive for both players. When i see a goalkeeper with a 50-2 record I back out, no point.

To say I am a scrub hunter is funny because I am the scrub.

The problem is within match-up not doing its job properly.

I tend to agree with this. I back out, but only if I see something fishy going on. I was top 100 last round and was paired with bacon. He won 8-1. But I only dropped like 40 points. If you scrub hunt, you will never get enough points to move up. It's just a game. As long as I get a decent connection, I'll play anyone. Except for a knows cheater

Exactly.
  • Frosties00 wrote: »
    My 8 year old son was playing on his account earlier. Some guy saw his 18-0-1 offline record and backed out immediately. Remember, you might get an ip booter but you could easily be backing out on a kid too!

Was probably @MrSpireite . Though he usually dominates, an 8 year old with that kind of record is just way out of his league.
  • I think everyone is missing the big picture here. Everyone is right in one way or another. If you back out simply because you think your going to get your **** kicked that's being a scrub hunter but if you back out because your not sure if the guy with the sick record is a cheater or not then I can't blame anyone. I was IP booted twice yesterday and one for sure I was suspicious of and played anyway. If EA cares and made an effort to deal with known cheaters this would be a different discussion but as long as people pay mission accomplished for them. So the end result is people being gun shy.
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    I think everyone is missing the big picture here. Everyone is right in one way or another. If you back out simply because you think your going to get your **** kicked that's being a scrub hunter but if you back out because your not sure if the guy with the sick record is a cheater or not then I can't blame anyone. I was IP booted twice yesterday and one for sure I was suspicious of and played anyway. If EA cares and made an effort to deal with known cheaters this would be a different discussion but as long as people pay mission accomplished for them. So the end result is people being gun shy.

That's how I see it, some w/l records are highly questionable hence why I avoid those guys. The times I have matched up with someone like that and it's been a horrible glitch fest with the use of lag switches or you magically lose connection to the EAservers when winning and look at their record and a whole bunch of DNF wins.

Also the people who have these high wins are also those who try or manage to pull off the desync glitch.

The problem is matchup not doing a decent job to match people with similar records, the team they put up is irelevant, if you're hitting a 10/1 winning streak why should you be matched with a 2/1 guy, doesn't seem logical to me.
  • Also I have never quit due to the player on the opening screen as that is no show of the players style or skill.
  • Shlog61
    375 posts Member
    jake19ny wrote: »
    I think everyone is missing the big picture here. Everyone is right in one way or another. If you back out simply because you think your going to get your **** kicked that's being a scrub hunter but if you back out because your not sure if the guy with the sick record is a cheater or not then I can't blame anyone. I was IP booted twice yesterday and one for sure I was suspicious of and played anyway. If EA cares and made an effort to deal with known cheaters this would be a different discussion but as long as people pay mission accomplished for them. So the end result is people being gun shy.

That is my view on it. I've avoided 3 ip booters in the last month because i checked their record. When a guy is 18-0 and his goalie has a sv% of 0 and gss of 0, i think it's fair to back out.