EA Forums - Banner

TOTY Defensive & Offensive

Replies

• many different variations lol... I just want him to get an upgrade.. he's having a very good season
  • That was supposed to say cheese steak not cheesecake. Lol
  • Koivu-Bergeron-Kesler
    Toews-O'Reilly-Stone
    Staal-Backlund- Pavelski

This will be DTOTY forward line up. Not in any particular order, you can trust me on this :blush:

Snubs for...lets say Getzlaf and...umm...Kadri...or Zuccarello maybe. No idea about these really :grimace:
  • Koivu-Bergeron-Kesler
    Toews-O'Reilly-Stone
    Staal-Backlund- Pavelski

This will be DTOTY forward line up. Not in any particular order, you can trust me on this :blush:

Snubs for...lets say Getzlaf and...umm...Kadri...or Zuccarello maybe. No idea about these really :grimace:

Seems like a nice team.
    Im
    Starting to think though that maybe EA might put some big names like Toews on the snubbed list. Add that to a pack with guaranteed coll and u will push sales alot.

• h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    They could put kadri in it and and sales would go up if there were guaranteed collectibles. They could put in a toty Ryan white and they would go up if collectibles were involved
  • Koivu-Bergeron-Kesler
    Toews-O'Reilly-Stone
    Staal-Backlund- Pavelski

sounds legit.. if I am not mistaken I believe Duchene is top 3 in faceoffs.. he might get on team, or snubbed
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Let's be real no one on Colorado's team should be in toty
  • If is that is real....Staal O'Reilly Stone WOW

So i buy Pavelski MOV or not?
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    Koivu-Bergeron-Kesler
    Toews-O'Reilly-Stone
    Staal-Backlund- Pavelski

This looks pretty good. Any insight on D-Men mita?
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Wait which staal? Jordan or Eric?
  • Don't be surprised to see Marchand make DTOTY tonight. Opens up an OTOTY spot for a pack mover.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Wait which staal? Jordan or Eric?

J.Staal
  • aciearl wrote: »
    Don't be surprised to see Marchand make DTOTY tonight. Opens up an OTOTY spot for a pack mover.

this.
  • I wonder if EA will squeeze a 95 Datsyuk on the 4th line of the D or O team.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    That would be funny but they don't have rights to his khl team and he doesn't have any stats in the nhl
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    That would be funny but they don't have rights to his khl team and he doesn't have any stats in the nhl

I don't believe they believe they need anymore rights than they already have.

He is under contract in the NHL. He's already in EA NHL with a 90 and 99 card. I would expect to see a 95 card.

His 90 is only around 50k plays fine imo, I have him 4th line LW with 90 Kesler and 90 Havlat. The 99 is unattainable by 95% of HUT players. So why not insert a card somewhere in the middle?

I can see it.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It would have to be with his khl team I don't think you are understanding or maybe I'm not being clear enough.

Toty is for this year. This year all of his stats are in the khl. He would have to be an add on for the fourth line so he would be in a different league not in the nhl.

His other cards are with him playing in Detroit. They have the rights to put him with Detroit because he is under contract still in the NHL. He played with Detroit so it's whatever.

They can't put his face with dynamo Moscow or whoever he plays for because they don't have that teams rights to put into the game.
  • I see where you're coming from. They can't have his KHL team on the card. He can only have a Arizona card, or Detroit card (FB). Unlikely to be on TOTY...but never know.
  • I don't think anything like that will happen, but I do expect a new master HERO to be released... maybe mario lemieux?
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I think any mast hero will still be apart of the NHL in some way. Like lemieux or yzerman