EA Forums - Banner

Do Synergies Actually Make A Difference

13Next

Replies

• ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    the best way to test a synergy is through offline games. play a game without the synergy, then activate it, and play another offline game
  • Lowernu82
    416 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    the best way to test a synergy is through offline games. play a game without the synergy, then activate it, and play another offline game

Offline game is always consistent, you don't run into the issues that you do in online gameplay. I was playing offline season and you do notice some of the skating synergies for sure. passing, not so much, my passing is usually somewhere in the mid 70 range most games. online, lol, we have a different story to tell as we're all aware of. after 15-20 games played of having TT active im just starting to see it work, now that i think of it, i should attach my opponent from last nights team. nothing but base gold players. highest forward was zetterberg(88) and on D was caleb jones(86). now the lowest guys he had was ben hutton and a silver mason raymond. he had absolutely no active synergies! i have 15 active i believe, few toty guys, few mov, totw... he stayed with me the entire game and ended up beating me with 3 sec left in OT. i was in div2 at the time, he was unranked, he'd only lost 2 out of his last 25... using 5 base gold players, 1 silver, 13 rare gold, a intl totw. i would like an explanation from EA how my opponent players were just as fast, if not faster then mine. there are too many unknowns to compensate for rankings and team ratings.
  • If you guys played 16 they excluded more stats on upgraded cards than they do now, the upgrades where better just not as good as you imagined when you bought it for tons of pucks where the value was overrated to the extend that many felt it was just fine to play with solid basecards.

It's exactly like that with synergys, it will help you but sometimes it's not just your day.
    I've played games where a team of 87's and 88's which is equal to mine are much faster, I've had games where movember everything teams with synergies are slow compared to mine. It's all about connection, in my experience, nothing else plays a bigger role.
    To be fair I also think it has to do with tactics, sometimes I can get owned for minutes so I hardly are able to touch the puck then I choose a diffrent strategy and I many times turn around the game without even have to take a timeout