EA Forums - Banner

TOTY Sets

Prev1
Are the double packs worth it...I have one for TOTY...am I getting anything?

Replies

• U wont know until u try ;)
    I have completed the trio just for the fun cause at this stage of the game i dont mind getting screwed, ill open it for Ototy
  • RedOneDK
    203 posts Member
    I would say its A 50/50 on the value.
    I made the 3 players pack and received:
    97 Mark Stone, 89 Tömmernes & 83 Ted Nichol.

I am actually NOT disapointet nor am i happy about it. Its A avarage pull that could have gone Way more awfull.
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • Im going down with the ship on this one... :( Double set it is
  • Someone help me understand the TOTY Reroll Set, all the collectibles have the same value and it doesnt matter which ones you use to complete a collection...
  • Lowernu82 wrote: »
    Someone help me understand the TOTY Reroll Set, all the collectibles have the same value and it doesnt matter which ones you use to complete a collection...

Stupidest thing I have ever seen
  • For the snubbed players set you need specific collectibles
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    For the snubbed players set you need specific collectibles

you cant redeem certain collectibles can you? theyre all the same collectible with just a different image on it, i went thru the sets and it doesnt look like theres certain collectibles you need for any set.
  • I made a lot of cash with set
  • With my incredible pack luck I got Sam steel ! **** !!!!!! Lost 150k :(
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    With my incredible pack luck I got Sam steel ! **** !!!!!! Lost 150k :(

I know how it feels lost 250k could only sell the player for 50k

Anyone have any idea who the snubbed players will be?
  • Just did the 3 toty player pack and got: Joakim Lindstrom, Sam Steel and Oscar Alsenfelt!!! SO PISSED!!!
    Should at least get 1 nhl player, was hoping to sell said player to gey toty Marner. looks like that wont happen GOD DAMN IT!! lol
  • I'm sure 9/10 gambles will lose.
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    Just did the 3 toty player pack and got: Joakim Lindstrom, Sam Steel and Oscar Alsenfelt!!! SO PISSED!!!
    Should at least get 1 nhl player, was hoping to sell said player to gey toty Marner. looks like that wont happen GOD **** IT!! lol

I did the 2 TOTY pack and the 3 TOTY pack on two different accounts. 10 TOTY players total = 0 NHL players. 4 Kenny Agostino, 3 Samuel Girard, 2 Darren Raddysh and 1 Oscar Alsenfelt. I am inspired.
  • Same Radysh Steel and Lindstrom. Could have bought 2 good NHL players def not worth the risk
  • Reading this thread makes me giggle :blush:
  • HEP2214
    67 posts Member
    I was a little upset getting TOTY Pacioretty, TOTY Schiefele, and an 89 overall non NHL TOTY player in my 3 player set. Watched a bunch of people on twitch rip theirs and realized I was actually quite lucky with what I got.
  • *breath deep breath deep* LOL i received the 89 from shl, 87 from whl and 83 from qmjhl? i believe.
    quite choked, but oh well should have known better. ripped a pack, got nothing but my 5th backes in 2 weeks.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    One of you wanna buy my toty Taylor hall? He is just sitting in my inbox
  • Levis9999 wrote: »
    Same Radysh Steel and Lindstrom. Could have bought 2 good NHL players def not worth the risk

Yep same thing here. I am livid right now. I knew EA was a bunch of jack wagons, but really. I'd like to go on a tirade right now but it would all be censored. But EA, you are every vile word or phrase ever conceived. Think I'm going mail their Vancouver office my "me time" sock filled with my cat's litter. It would be more than they ever gave me. Shame on you EA
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    h8ttrick wrote: »
    One of you wanna buy my toty Taylor hall? He is just sitting in my inbox
    Sensational card but I already have his MOV.