EA Forums - Banner

EA, why do you disrespect European customers with no NHL reward?

2Next

Replies

• Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    h8ttrick wrote: »
    Hey just so all you European guys know. Taresenko is so good! So fast wicked shot. I got tw and speedster he flies

Many flying TOTY players these days. TOTY Tarasenko has only 88 on poise, 92 on endurance, 90 on aggresiveness and checking. So he lacks on some of the most important stats. There are many other left hand options with better stats. Enjoy fyling your TOTY Tarasenko, with or without TW and S. He flys with 99 speed anyway and 219 lbs.

Europeans may miss the reward but we are recourceful enough in different ways to get the better players we want and most of us already have.

• h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Lol you mad bro?
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Lol you mad bro?

I don`t think so, I just tried to share your provocative humor. However, we both should continue to do other things like playing the game. At the end it`s just a game, with or without TOTY Tarasenko.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I understand where you are coming from. I'll stop poking this bear for now.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Lol you mad bro?

Wow....... Lol. Kick a continent when its down.....
  • NHL is the main focus.
  • Thank you for contacting us. Sandeep will help you soon.
    Sandeep
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Sandeep. How may I assist you today?
    you
    Hello Sandeep my name is Tony
    you
    I Live In England and wanted to know Why TOTY Tarasenko reward was for North America and Canada only and not for the rest of the world
    Sandeep
    Hi Tony pleased to meet you.
    Sandeep
    Tony this something studio team decides and we don't have any authority or any kind of information over it.
    you
    would it not be advisable for the studio team to release a statement as to why? as I and many others have spent a lot of money on this game and feel pretty annoyed as to why and also the lack of response stating why
    Sandeep
    Yes I agree with you Tony that studio team should release a statement regarding why it not available world wide.
    Sandeep
    Tony you can post the issue on forums as the studio team will be able to take notice of the issue and also many other players who just feel the same can also report about it.
    you
    How do I contact the studio Team direct there has been many posts on the forums and no response?
    Sandeep
    Tony there is only one way to contact studio team and that is forums.
    you
    so why do they not reply?
    Sandeep
    We have community managers on forums who reply on behalf of them.
    you
    Do we have to contact Sean Ramjagsingh as The community Managers Do not give a statement or adequate Response

Sandeep
    No Tony you don't have to contact Sean,all you need to do is post it on forums.
    you
    so why no response
    you
    its been nearly a week now
    Sandeep
    I am sorry for that Tony but I would suggest you to post it again and I am going to send a note to the studio team.
  • Judge to the mobster:
    -Where are you getting all your money from?
    -From my nightstand
    -And who puts it in the nightstand?
    -My wife does
    -And who is giving the money to your wife?
    -I am
    -So that's why I am asking you - where are you getting all your money from???
    -What do you mean from where?!? From my nightstand
  • Pycnotic
    167 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    lol at your chat with Sandeep, typical ea, using overseas support that just keeps referring you back here.
  • TheAiwo wrote: »
    Judge to the mobster:
    -Where are you getting all your money from?
    -From my nightstand
    -And who puts it in the nightstand?
    -My wife does
    -And who is giving the money to your wife?
    -I am
    -So that's why I am asking you - where are you getting all your money from???
    -What do you mean from where?!? From my nightstand

classic.