EA Forums - Banner

Detroit red wing / Las Vegas golden knights arenas

I was wondering if the red wings and the golden knights arenas will be represented in NHL 18?

Replies

• CrushNHL
    460 posts Member
    Of course
  • professional sports in Vegas should = legalized gambling everywhere.

that is all.
  • look in your friends
  • Did NYI have Barclays when they made the switch?
  • DeejNYLV
    317 posts Member
    I imagine the Vegas arena will be in because it has been open for some time and available for mapping etc... They got the Oilers new arena in for 17 and made a big deal about it so I would imagine they will try to get any new arena. I wonder if they will have the new Detroit arena be as empty as most of their home games have been the past three years?
  • Canuxfan
    30 posts Member
    DeejNYLV wrote: »
    I imagine the Vegas arena will be in because it has been open for some time and available for mapping etc... They got the Oilers new arena in for 17 and made a big deal about it so I would imagine they will try to get any new arena. I wonder if they will have the new Detroit arena be as empty as most of their home games have been the past three years?

Aayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

• DeejNYLV wrote: »

http://www.espn.com/nhl/attendance

100% home attendance in their worst season in over a quarter century. Facts suck don't they?
  • Rozsos27 wrote: »

100% home attendance in their worst season in over a quarter century. Facts suck don't they?
    Rozsos27 wrote: »

BURN!
  • DeejNYLV
    317 posts Member
    100% home attendance lmfao. You realize that those numbers mean nothing right? Do you believe the Red Sox ten year sell out streak as well? All you had to do was watch the games. Thousands of empty seats every night to the point the inane homer announcers commented on it. Tickets sold don't equal attendance. Nice try though bitter Wings fan.
    100% home attendance lmfao. You realize that those numbers mean nothing right? Do you believe the Red Sox ten year sell out streak as well? All you had to do was watch the games. Thousands of empty seats every night to the point the inane homer announcers commented on it. Tickets sold don't equal attendance. Nice try though bitter Wings fan.

Tickets sold = revenue. Same revenue as the fan who shows up. Who gives 2 shiyets about attendance when the tickets are sold? Are you that daft, or desperately trying to save face here?

Tickets sold = revenue. Same revenue as the fan who shows up. Who gives 2 shiyets about attendance when the tickets are sold? Are you that daft, or desperately trying to save face here?

That is the bottom line no matter what. Sure, things look better and get louder with a full house, but this is a business to the team owners. So as long as they get their money for selling out the arena that's what matters most.

That is the bottom line no matter what. Sure, things look better and get louder with a full house, but this is a business to the team owners. So as long as they get their money for selling out the arena that's what matters most.

Exactly. Once paid, they couldn't care less if you show up or not. It's not like your $8 that you didn't spend on 1 beer will be the deal breaker for signing a good player.
  • 8 dollars beers! Yum
  • People gonna be drinking a lot of beers when that team starts 3-17 in the first 20 games
  • ReformedHIPPO
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    People gonna be drinking a lot of beers when that team starts 3-17 in the first 20 games

At least it will be in a brand new stadium. I am really excited about the new digs. But forever hopeful about the team and it getting better. LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

Exactly. Once paid, they couldn't care less if you show up or not. It's not like your $8 that you didn't spend on 1 beer will be the deal breaker for signing a good player.
    Of course they want you to go to the game. All that parking and concession sales add up and over the course of 42 games it accounts for millions. Let's be serious boys!