EA Forums - Banner

Puck marks on goalie pads?

It would be cool to have puck marks on my goalies pads after say 1k-2k saves in EASHL. I have an all white setup and it looks pretty sick, but it would be even better if it could show them theyre a bit worn

Replies

• I thought you would suggest a real time graphical affect over the course of the game, but this idea sounds alright. I would make it optional as an unlockable asthetic for EASHL after X number of saves though. Being forced to play with dirty pads would annoy some people i am sure.
  • It doesn't seem like it but the coding and art for something like that would be pretty big
    Do, or do not, there is no try
  • SirPsychoT wrote: »
    It doesn't seem like it but the coding and art for something like that would be pretty big

not really. It would be just like the neck guard where it was either on or off, and it could be treated like a color so like another layer on tap of the preexisting colors
  • I thought you would suggest a real time graphical affect over the course of the game, but this idea sounds alright. I would make it optional as an unlockable asthetic for EASHL after X number of saves though. Being forced to play with dirty pads would annoy some people i am sure.

Right, which is why i said it should only be used to people who play it alot.
  • MadCard05
    91 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    It would be nice to see that happen during games, and then have an option to wear a "worn" set of pads like OP mentioned. I'm not sure you could have it progress from 1 game to the next forever organically, though it would be interesting.
    Twitch: MadCard05
    Youtube: Madwolf Gaming