EA Forums - Banner

Already LOL Drunk Drouin 27 ???

Drunk Drouin 27...TN "Allez Montreal"..... legend stacked team already before the official release. Didnt take too long on google to find he is corrupt and cheap as $#%^. Why is it so important to have a stacked roster before some kids even get to hold the game in their hands........

Replies

• Add to the list: Pi The Dragon, TN:Dragons.
    EA, do something! People spending money on packs should be banned immediately.

People spending money on packs isn't the problem...

I think it was a joke. He is pi the dragon

I think it was a joke. He is pi the dragon

And pretty obvious one

• what's your point?
    many people have been playing for a week now with ea access and ''early release''.
    each year is the same, you can easily get a nice team off the start as they probably increase the good pulls in pack to make people buy more.
    i also have a stacked team and nothing wrong with that.

also have a bunch of players on the side waiting to sell them this weekend as price will most likely go up so i will bank a lot of coins.

that is how you play this game, a bit of money at the beginning since pulls are good, hold on players until official release and play the market since day 1

oh and not sure if it's the same for everyone but the 31 challenges from the nhl team gets your great players in the pack reward.
  • FalcX_2
    38 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I never said I had a problem with spending money on packs as I have done so already. I have also had the game since last weekend..... I just didnt feel the need to have an all legend stacked team before the official release date. Just more an observation than anything........ I play for fun, and like to put some work into getting a great team. Trust me if I felt the need I could have bought an all legend team already. I think its a turn off to new players just getting the game today when going up against guys like this. I have managed 1 good player (Weber) from about 10 challenges so I cant complain.
  • What does being cheap have to do with it? How is he corrupt?