EA Forums - Banner

Custom Music

Lindstrong
1 posts Member
edited September 2017
I ordered NHL 18 and it's the first NHL game I've played in years. Last one I had was NHL 13 and you were able to add your own custom music. I've heard this isn't an option. Please consider adding this feature if it's not. It gives another cool element to the game to have your own music play between whistles, at intermission, after goals etc. Over time hearing the same songs over and over again gets a bit redundant. At least give the user the option to listen to your play list or ours so we if want to invest the time to it we can. Or perhaps there is a way to make a list of music and share it with our friends too!

Replies

• You read my mind, as much as I like this years music I too used to love the feature of adding in your own custom music.
  • I miss adding my playlist.
  • KWAiRT
    31 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Just imagine having authentic arena playlists ;) Maybe a spotify deal? LOL Grasping at straws here... Seriously though having the authentic music play between whistles etc can really make the difference in the audio. I remember when pump up the jam came on everyone sat up... Plus I love choosing my own home goal music =) Too bad you cant unlock this for HUT and then pick a track with yer built in spotify sub ;)
  • KWaiRT. That would be sweet to tie in spotify. We could create our own music playlists and share them with one another! You wouldn't think that would be too hard to make a patch for! I loved making my own custom playlists on the older games. Hopefully they look at this and can make a change and add to the game!!
  • CriticalMickey_
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Lindstrong wrote: »
    KWaiRT. That would be sweet to tie in spotify. We could create our own music playlists and share them with one another!

Yes please!

• The reason this is not in anymore iirc is because it caused the game to freeze and crash. Rather than find a solution to that happening they figured it's easier to just remove it.
  • That and I think ms wants you to use 'groove' or something..which would be fine if the Xbox would play nice with my Drobo..don't think it likes that the rest of the computers in the house are Macs...
    All Comments pertain to 6v6 drop in unless otherwise stated..