EA Forums - Banner

The market is stupid

The actual bid system. How did they manage to ruin it? Why doesn't it automatically show when I'm out bid? Why doesn't it update? This is one of the least user friendly UIs I've seen in a while.

Man. I defended a lot of stuff in previous years but this year is a complete mess.

Replies

• It's been that way for years
  • The market is not intuitive.

Why is there no relist button ?
    Why is there no search name ?
    Why is there no find all button ?

All these are in fifa it's such a pain to search for items in Nhl?

The only change made recently was to remove q feature which helped you in the last price sold
  • They've never had these features. It's not hard to search in nhl. If you want a player, go to my collection and just go to the card you want.
  • Are you arguing the market is stupid? Or are you arguing the menus are stupid? Confused?
  • mikeyflex wrote: »
    Are you arguing the market is stupid? Or are you arguing the menus are stupid? Confused?

Did you read the post? The menu navigation and clunky design for the market is terrible.
  • They've never had these features. It's not hard to search in nhl. If you want a player, go to my collection and just go to the card you want.

No it's not hard but it's time consuming.

Fifa market is x100 better
  • RSall14
    612 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Live bidding probably takes too much work to implement so they decided to scrap it. It should be in the game but so should a lot of other things.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey at least you get your money back when you get outbid. In the past, sometimes you didnt get your coins back till after you lost and had to back out of HUT.

But I agree, it's stupid. Didn't have this problem on old gen. Just back out, back in, back out, back in. Now you have to back out, back in, navigate... it's silly.
  • RSall14
    612 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey at least you get your money back when you get outbid. In the past, sometimes you didnt get your coins back till after you lost and had to back out of HUT.

But I agree, it's stupid. Didn't have this problem on old gen. Just back out, back in, back out, back in. Now you have to back out, back in, navigate... it's silly.

That was so annoying back then haha. I still wish they had it where cards would expire. Playoffs back then gave huge puck rewards. Think it was something like 10~15k for Rookie, 30k for Pro, and 45k for Elite.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    RSall14 wrote: »

That was so annoying back then haha. I still wish they had it where cards would expire. Playoffs back then gave huge puck rewards. Think it was something like 10~15k for Rookie, 30k for Pro, and 45k for Elite.

*In an old man voice* boy back in my day players used to expire and jumbos were only 2,500 coins
  • Market is broken right now.... Easily fixed if they made carbons easier to get or brought out some interesting sets that didn't require them to complete