EA Forums - Banner

opening night roster update ?

is opening night roster update released yet ?

Replies

• I'm starting to wonder about this as well. When did we get the update last year? I remember it being pretty fast but perhaps I'm wrong?
  • Probably after EA fixes the most important things, like board advertisements, arena temperature, mascot appearances, new mouthpiece colors, arena seat layout, crowds reactions, crowd appearances, etc...
  • Am hoping its soon, I really would love to start my franchise for real.
  • It's out.
  • MaxPac67 wrote: »
    It's out.

No it isn't. Not for NHL 17. I wonder if it has anything to do with the LVGK in the game now.
  • MaxPac67
    150 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    MaxPac67 wrote: »
    It's out.

No it isn't. Not for NHL 17. I wonder if it has anything to do with the LVGK in the game now.

There won't be roster updates for 17. I don't think they ever updated rosters for the older games.
  • Nystyle4683
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I thought they’d put it out yesterday. Looked for it this morning and was surprised it wasn’t up yet.
  • 2 options, use the 4-17 update, or just manually do everything besides the vegas players.

They definitely won't be updating the game. They barely support 18, 17 is history. Oh well.
  • They have NEVER updated an old game. Stop asking for this. This is like the 3rd thread that you are complaining about it in.

Spend time updating NHL 17 yourself. You can even Create a Team and name them VGK... you'll just have to substitute a different team for them.

Or just buy NHL 18 because the time it takes to do all of that will be weeks.
  • If ANYTHING, they should update NHL Legends for Last Gen people... But even then.. buy a new system already.
  • If ANYTHING, they should update NHL Legends for Last Gen people... But even then.. buy a new system already.

See I'm in this kind of boat and I did buy a "new system" it's called a personal computer and for some odd reason they don't make this game for it. I'll just stick with the old games and fantasy draft.

See I'm in this kind of boat and I did buy a "new system" it's called a personal computer and for some odd reason they don't make this game for it. I'll just stick with the old games and fantasy draft.

then stop posting here
  • I have done all the roster moves in NHL 17 to get to present day.

Don't do it.

Just buy NHL 18.

I'm going on 800 manual moves.

It's not worth it.