EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

HUT Packs just robbing me

2Next

Replies

• I spent $150 on packs and am rocking a SILLY GOOD team
  • I do wonder why the packs/points don’t get cheaper later in the year.
  • I do wonder why the packs/points don’t get cheaper later in the year.

last year they had a special.. instead of $100 for 12,000 points it was only $70... if they do that I will buy 24,000 points... if not I will probably not buy anymore until TOTY
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I do wonder why the packs/points don’t get cheaper later in the year.

last year they had a special.. instead of $100 for 12,000 points it was only $70... if they do that I will buy 24,000 points... if not I will probably not buy anymore until TOTY

And that special, if I remember correctly, was only in NA.
    I suppose that series 2 (or season 2, not sure what it was called) was kind of a step in direction of giving more value for the money, as most base cards were higher rated. And I’m sure they have done tons of calculations regarding price points etc, but lower price at some stage would certainly sell more packs and might turn out more profitable.

• ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I do wonder why the packs/points don’t get cheaper later in the year.

And that special, if I remember correctly, was only in NA.
    I suppose that series 2 (or season 2, not sure what it was called) was kind of a step in direction of giving more value for the money, as most base cards were higher rated. And I’m sure they have done tons of calculations regarding price points etc, but lower price at some stage would certainly sell more packs and might turn out more profitable.

Yea... usually after MOV pack sales dip... but we don't have MOV anymore...

and now they have weekly sets (EVO Primetime MS, etc..) and that keeps people interested in the long term so we will see