EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

I was this games biggest fan boy

Haven't played because of how broken the market is. I have a collectable collection worth almost 5 million. Tried to play 3 games tonight and got looped in all 3. This has been a problem since at least NHL15. Why is this still in the game? Other games have a issue and a patch comes out. NHL not only doesn't patch known problems, but they release the next game with the same issue. I'm super frustrated.

Replies

• If you're not going to play, can I have your collectable collection?
  • If you're not going to play, can I have your collectable collection?

No
  • They only fix things that make them lose pack sales.. unlimited packs glitch in 15 (I think) was fixed within a couple hours. Slider glitch this year was fixed really fast too. They don’t give a phuck about other issues
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    They only fix things that make them lose pack sales.. unlimited packs glitch in 15 (I think) was fixed within a couple hours. Slider glitch this year was fixed really fast too. They don’t give a phuck about other issues

It sucks. I know you and I have been playing HUT for a long time. I think I'm done.
  • I haven't had any problems with the game.
  • I haven't had any problems with the game.

I'm glad for you buddy. I know you have been here awhile too. Just too many issues for me. IMO they ruined HUT.
  • ^^How has the game speed/stuck in mud been for you this year? I still have the same exact issue in 18.
  • ^^How has the game speed/stuck in mud been for you this year? I still have the same exact issue in 18.

I haven't played enough online games this year to really comment on that issue buddy. Wish it was better for you. I think they took a step forward with the challenges, but a huge step backwards with the sets. There is no way a glitch that was in this game 3 years ago should still be happening.
  • You got unlucky man.. i have only had 3 total games loop out of all the games i have played
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    You got unlucky man.. i have only had 3 total games loop out of all the games i have played

You're my boy. We've both talked alot about the market, the game and in general, we have been two of the more vocal fans. What you have to ask yourself is why, after 3 years of the same problem, does it happen at all? It should have been patched or removed in the next version of the game. I actually like the gameplay this year. The sets are still a huge disappointment and these glitches won't go away. Next someone will be pulling their goalie and clearing it over the boards (don't know if that still works but it shouldn't). Remember last year in CS when guys were like 67-0 with 67 DNF wins? Fix it EA. I really want to to like this game!!!!
  • look at my new post
  • I saw it. Hoping these issues get resolved but I'm losing hope and playing other games and giving my money to other companies.
  • Haven't played because of how broken the market is. I have a collectable collection worth almost 5 million. Tried to play 3 games tonight and got looped in all 3. This has been a problem since at least NHL15. Why is this still in the game? Other games have a issue and a patch comes out. NHL not only doesn't patch known problems, but they release the next game with the same issue. I'm super frustrated.

Bolt Upright..Forum Therapist here..if your super frustrated the answer is quite simple chump..quit playing and either sell or get your anger and frustration out by smashing your PS4 and the game or keep playing and continue getting angry and frustrated because it's never going to change..that chump is the definition on insanity!

Lol. Thanks dude. Seriously good advice. Smashed the PS4 tonight with a hammer. I feel so much better. You are the man.
  • Haven't played because of how broken the market is. I have a collectable collection worth almost 5 million. Tried to play 3 games tonight and got looped in all 3. This has been a problem since at least NHL15. Why is this still in the game? Other games have a issue and a patch comes out. NHL not only doesn't patch known problems, but they release the next game with the same issue. I'm super frustrated.

Bolt Upright..Forum Therapist here..if your super frustrated the answer is quite simple chump..quit playing and either sell or get your anger and frustration out by smashing your PS4 and the game or keep playing and continue getting angry and frustrated because it's never going to change..that chump is the definition on insanity!

you sound like an ignoramus
    Haven't played because of how broken the market is. I have a collectable collection worth almost 5 million. Tried to play 3 games tonight and got looped in all 3. This has been a problem since at least NHL15. Why is this still in the game? Other games have a issue and a patch comes out. NHL not only doesn't patch known problems, but they release the next game with the same issue. I'm super frustrated.

That's a killer word bro. I need to use it more often.

Great word.
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Great word.

I prefer buffoon
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Great word.

I prefer buffoon

Both great words but ignoramus is insulating and sounds classier. Buffoon is good too though!!