EA Forums - Banner

Update 1.04 ?

Prev13
Downloading 1.2 GB of 1.04 on PS4 at the moment . Anyone have an idea whether its simply aRoster update, or actual gameplay/feature changes or fixes ? Or even comes with a new tuner ?

Replies

• Should I quit out of my game and see if this updates on Xbox? I would love a patch for some of the bull**** I deal with on a daily basis.

• So last update downgrade 18 to 17 now this will took your game to NHL 16?! Damn it EA!
    Maybe with the next update we'll get back even to the NHL 12 glory days, finally! :P

• All it says under update history is various bug fixes tuning and impovments so i guess we gotta wait till this afternoon probably for actual patch notes i hate when they do that though they have the chance to add the notes in the update history on ps4 it cant be that hard to do but they rarely do it they did for version 1.02 but not for 1.01 1.02 or 1.04 its stupid its a simple thing they could do to make people happy cause everyone always complains about waiting for patch notes to be posted here plus people who dont use the forums never know whats fixed
  • All it says under update history is various bug fixes tuning and impovments so i guess we gotta wait till this afternoon probably for actual patch notes i hate when they do that though they have the chance to add the notes in the update history on ps4 it cant be that hard to do but they rarely do it they did for version 1.02 but not for 1.01 1.02 or 1.04 its stupid its a simple thing they could do to make people happy cause everyone always complains about waiting for patch notes to be posted here plus people who dont use the forums never know whats fixed

Yeah because heaven forbid releasing actual patch notes prior to dropping a patch like every other software company. Ffsy
  • morelliFIN
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Still cant attend playoffs after update. I think im good for getting my.money back off game plus all digital ecxtra purchases. Luckily finland is so communist you get free army of lawyers called kuluttajanasiamies to fight against corporations. Definitely wanting my money back if i dont get to the playoffs tonight
  • LeafsNation84
    151 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    People have a right to complain they paid a lot for a game with a lot of issues just because youre a fanboy who has nothing better to do than whine about whiners doesnt make their complaints any less legitimate maybe we should all just be like you then nothing will get fixed but at least we can pretend were cool online.....LeafsNation Out.
    Post edited by MorningTimeCloud on
  • fiercedrakkar
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Removed.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    He's not a fanboy. He's a troll and y'all feed him.
  • Still didn't fix the bug where editing players 25 and under makes them rookies.
  • If you ever play online in EASHL on the PS4 and see BoltUpright12, leave the lobby immediately!
  • B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    Hopefully addresses some desync and loop issues at least, id say thats been the highest priority bugs.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • BoltUpright12 anyone that plays the game knows that you and NativePride, and WiredCrazy are trolls. I am just calling you out because you suck at this game.
  • Looks like the Little Caesars arena is in per EA'S TWITTER
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    Hopefully addresses some desync and loop issues at least, id say thats been the highest priority bugs.
    B-Bunny wrote: »

what is desynch and loop issues? Lag issues?

Also, there's still no info about this patch? **** EA
  • RSall14
    597 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Looks like it was mostly to fix loop issues. I was hoping there would at least be a few changes to the gameplay.
  • From what I see, most, if not ALL of the team uniform mistakes have been fixed. The Calgary Flames have the correct socks now, The Calgary Hitmen alternate uniforms have the "A" and "C" on the jerseys (though I think the number font is still wrong on the home and away jerseys), Brandon Wheat Kings new jersey has been added, Saskatoon Blades have their new jerseys, AND as mentioned before the Little Caesar's arena has been added.
  • Don't they also release roster updates when the 10 games are up for players on entry contracts? Also, yeah really disappointed there's nothing in the way of gameplay updates. There are glaring issues that they appear to be ignoring, like the right stick shooting issue.
  • The patch notes mention fixing a handful of "rare crashes" but I don't see anything about the looping problem. Did I miss it?

On a side note to EA: when a thread title has "last updated" information it helps to update the title when somebody posts an update. :/