EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

HOPEFULLY ALL HAVE REALIZED

Prev1
things wont change with this game until you stop buy packs. this game is not worth your money being donated to the people who make this game. they put forth no effort into making this game and seriously worked harder on makiung the menus more navigation friendly than HORRIBLE gameplay this game has.

DO NOT BUY PUCKS OR PACKS!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Interesting
  • Or....

now hear me out... or....

we buy more packs, so they have more money to make the game better?
  • he just mad cause the habs are ....well i won't say it...

and with the pack luck from challenges who needs to buy anything.
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • This guy would hate to see my credit card statement. I am single handedly ruining this game
  • This guy would hate to see my credit card statement. I am single handedly ruining this game

Hahahaha
  • Ea doesn’t have a gun to anyone’s head to buy the game let alone to play it

Don’t like it, don’t play it
  • paddymck1
    97 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    But he's right though. This game is no where near up to par with the years before HUT really took off. They were getting sports game of the year annually. Since HUT, I think they've won a couple golden poo awards. I feel they've gotten lazy on the current gen systems, and I'm afraid to see how they approach 4K.

Ummmm. I have single handedly made the last 4 games.
  • It is the only game I play on PS4, I am happily splashing som cash on pakcs instead of new games, I enjoy it year after year, and especially this year with a lot more stuff to do then to grind divisions and comp seasons. Gameplay wise I have fun, of course a lot of things can improve but no NHL game will ever be completely perfect.

A lot of whining are from players that are not very good at the game and must find other reasons to blame the losses on, EAS fault, bad game, not pulling legends every pack what a waste yadda yadda yadda.

Off course everyone has the right to critisize but I dont think it is that simple to come up with a perfect game year after year.

For this year I think EA really listened to the players, what they wanted for NHL 18 and added a lot of things that are appreciated in the community.

EA dont put bugs in for fun or just dont care to fix them even if it sometimes feels that way but I am sure they are aware of the problems and will fix them even if it takes time.

But players and patience rarely go hand in hand, overall I dont feel like the loop glitches happens that often or other glitches and bugs, the gameplay is rather good, could be a little faster in my opinion.
  • What he is trying to say is , EA only cares about the cash they make from HUT packs. If they were going to use that money to make a better game, then I think they forgot. Game has totally gone down hill since they started HUT. Same bugs year after after year. Why isn't that HUT money going into better servers? Maybe every other game wouldn't loop. Why does the AI act like morons? Why can't players pick up the puck? Why do players skate like they have bricks in their pants? It's because they no longer care about making money by putting out a quality product, when they can make more money by selling pretend cards, that have no real value. This is the number one reason that this game is about to die. Buying packs plays right into their laziness. They make money by doing nothing. EA says "Oh look, a player had a good night or hit some milestone. Lets make a 90 overall card. Now we will make another million dollars off of people trying to get the card". But you think that money will go into making a better game? Ha, sounds like some of you need to take a basic business class.
  • OP is correct. These guys need to be cut off. Last year I spent hundreds on packs LOL and the game declined further. Proof ? GOALS DIDNT DISAPPEAR IN NHL 17 that alone is a crucial error. That’s one example.
  • Sinbin
    1309 posts Member
    sctty98 wrote: »
    What he is trying to say is , EA only cares about the cash they make from HUT packs. If they were going to use that money to make a better game, then I think they forgot. Game has totally gone down hill since they started HUT. Same bugs year after after year. Why isn't that HUT money going into better servers? Maybe every other game wouldn't loop. Why does the AI act like morons? Why can't players pick up the puck? Why do players skate like they have bricks in their pants? It's because they no longer care about making money by putting out a quality product, when they can make more money by selling pretend cards, that have no real value. This is the number one reason that this game is about to die. Buying packs plays right into their laziness. They make money by doing nothing. EA says "Oh look, a player had a good night or hit some milestone. Lets make a 90 overall card. Now we will make another million dollars off of people trying to get the card". But you think that money will go into making a better game? Ha, sounds like some of you need to take a basic business class.

I've had one game loop. It's extremely rare I disconnect or lag. My players skate fine. Maybe the issue is on your end. Have you done any basic network troubleshooting?
  • If I get an opponent with a yellow or red connection I leave. So I've not had many loops or choppy play. But I have a very solid connection.
  • Sinbin wrote: »
    What he is trying to say is , EA only cares about the cash they make from HUT packs. If they were going to use that money to make a better game, then I think they forgot. Game has totally gone down hill since they started HUT. Same bugs year after after year. Why isn't that HUT money going into better servers? Maybe every other game wouldn't loop. Why does the AI act like morons? Why can't players pick up the puck? Why do players skate like they have bricks in their pants? It's because they no longer care about making money by putting out a quality product, when they can make more money by selling pretend cards, that have no real value. This is the number one reason that this game is about to die. Buying packs plays right into their laziness. They make money by doing nothing. EA says "Oh look, a player had a good night or hit some milestone. Lets make a 90 overall card. Now we will make another million dollars off of people trying to get the card". But you think that money will go into making a better game? Ha, sounds like some of you need to take a basic business class.

I've had one game loop. It's extremely rare I disconnect or lag. My players skate fine. Maybe the issue is on your end. Have you done any basic network troubleshooting?

Lol how many games have you played, one?
  • I've played probably around 200 games or so, and had about 3-5 looping issues
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I've played probably around 200 games or so, and had about 3-5 looping issues

Same boat here
  • Then as your attorney, I advise you to buy a lottery ticket.
  • I'd figure an attorney could afford a solid internet connection
  • I'd figure an attorney could afford a solid internet connection

Your comment is completely out of scope as there was no mention of MY internet connection. Which btw is wired and as good as it gets.
  • Sinbin
    1309 posts Member
    Sinbin wrote: »

Lol how many games have you played, one?

100 or so. I don't know why you're looping so much. Could be related to your internet since it's caused by a desync with the servers.