EA Forums - Banner

Where is the Loop/Resetting patch

Prev13
deadman9999
877 posts Member
edited November 2017
almost hitting the 2 month mark and still no fix..........
Post edited by deadman9999 on

Replies

• almost hitting the 2 month mark and still no fix..........

They made their cash and split on vacation... just look at their instagram photos it proves it...
  • It's really like the 10 year mark. This year is just really bad.
  • Don't worry. If its not fixed it just means its not as important as you think it is. It's probably low on yhe to-do list. Enjoy the cool dekes!
  • Have you tried another pack ?
  • it's not a bug, it's a feature! B)
  • Having to kill the same penalty over and over,
    Having your goals taken back,
    Looking at 2 ppl fight 6 times in a row with out getting a penalty,

is "#¤%&¤&%!!

Fix it allready !
    Input-delay from hell.
    Maybe 10 non shots per game
    list goes on
    "¤%&#/&#%&(/ "#%&"¤/%"¤/ infuriating as #¤%&#¤/&#%&(#(/%/(%¤&)(
    FURY-69-.png
  • Having to kill the same penalty over and over,
    Having your goals taken back,
    Looking at 2 ppl fight 6 times in a row with out getting a penalty,

is "#¤%&¤&%!!

Fix it allready !
    Input-delay from ****.
    Maybe 10 non shots per game
    list goes on
    "¤%&#/&#%&(/ "#%&"¤/%"¤/ infuriating as #¤%&#¤/&#%&(#(/%/(%¤&)(

^^^^
    I totally agree
  • Lol ridiculous that they won't even talk about it. Has B-BUNNY or Thatpope weighed in on it? I'd be curious to hear an insider's point of view on the matter.
  • Santini3 wrote: »
    Lol ridiculous that they won't even talk about it. Has B-BUNNY or Thatpope weighed in on it? I'd be curious to hear an insider's point of view on the matter.

Why you no tag them? @B-Bunny @ThatPope1 This man has questions for you boys.
  • B_Bunny
    893 posts Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Its simple really. If its not fixed its because they havent found a fix yet. Not for a lack of trying im sure as its a pretty bad bug.

Do you guys want them to come in here and say theyre still looking for a fix and then get railed from behind? Or just not post and get railed from behind?
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    Its simple really. If its not fixed its because they havent found a fix yet. Not for a lack of trying im sure as its a pretty bad bug.

Do you guys want them to come in here and say theyre still looking for a fix and then get railed from behind? Or just not post and get railed from behind?

Id like to see them acknowledge the problem and get ahead of it. "were doing all we can, stay patient" type of thing but as you said, dammed if you do dammed if you dont
  • I for one would appreciate honesty. Ignorance is never a good approach. Keeping your crowd in the loop is what earns you respect. Im also sure they are working on it but not talking about it makes it worse. then again , i guess, there is a bag full of lawyers telling them to not talk about it.

then again ... i havent had any looping playing HUT Seasons since patch 1.04 so there seems to be slight progress on the issue

The problem I see is it's continuous lack of communication from the devs of this series. We were clamoring for it back in 09-13 and still clamoring for it now. It's going to take effort from them and they will take a reaming but if they power through that eventually they will earn the respect of the community. It starts with biting that bullet first.

They made this bed and they should be sleeping in it.

I'd love to hear what they have to say about a pc version and all of the changes that seem to be for the worst from last gen to now. Yes some will be obnoxious but that's the internet if they are not capable of ignoring that kind of brutal criticism then they are in the wrong line of work imo.
  • B_Bunny
    893 posts Moderator
    edited November 2017
    B-Bunny wrote: »

The problem I see is it's continuous lack of communication from the devs of this series. We were clamoring for it back in 09-13 and still clamoring for it now. It's going to take effort from them and they will take a reaming but if they power through that eventually they will earn the respect of the community. It starts with biting that bullet first.

I'd love to hear what they have to say about a pc version and all of the changes that seem to be for the worst from last gen to now. Yes some will be obnoxious but that's the internet if they are not capable of ignoring that kind of brutal criticism then they are in the wrong line of work imo.

I dunno, thats not really part of their job. Maybe the community manager. He should be here updating you guys and talking to you. Whoever he is, if they even currently have one.

I dunno, thats not really part of their job. Maybe the community manager. He should be here updating you guys and talking to you. Whoever he is, if they even currently have one.

Then why do non aaa devs communicate with their community? If it's not the devs job then they shouldn't do it yet they do. They know it helps their business.

I mean in the past both Rammer and Ben have been on here posting so.....
  • B_Bunny
    893 posts Moderator
    edited November 2017

Then why do non aaa devs communicate with their community? If it's not the devs job then they shouldn't do it yet they do. They know it helps their business.

Because they like to? Because they enjoy it? I dont know, ask them. I know devs browse these boards and dont post often for obvious reasons. Its not part of their job to post here though. If they do its during their free time.
  • I mean in the past both Rammer and Ben have been on here posting so.....

To be fair, there’s only so much abuse people can take and a visit to these forums would only be demoralizing for them.

And to be honest, I’m sure there are decisions being made that are out of Ben and rammers control. They work for EA which has to answer to shareholders first before fans - that’s their priority.

If shareholders are making a certain amount of money off their investment, they are going to be the loudest voice in the room that says “keep doing what you’re doing so I can count on getting the same dividend cheque when I expect it”.

Unfortunately I don’t think we can expect any of the changes we have been discussing. We would need another studio to develop a hockey game with the vision we have been describing.

• NHLDev
    1680 posts EA NHL Developer
    edited November 2017

Because they like to? Because they enjoy it? I dont know, ask them. I know devs browse these boards and dont post often for obvious reasons. Its not part of their job to post here though. If they do its during their free time.

We definitely read a way higher percent than we respond to. There are not many threads that I don't get a chance to read through. I do really enjoy talking about the game but at the end of the day, talking about what we would like to do solves a lot less than actually working internally on the product. There have definitely been times in the past where I have spent more time writing back and trying to give details but in the end, people want to hear less talk and would prefer to see the results in the product and unfortunately it takes a lot longer to action on that feedback than it does to talk about it.

We also have limitations on what we can say publicly before pieces are public knowledge -- that is where internal user experience testing and groups like game changers are valuable due to the NDA agreements.

I would rate one of the best parts of my job being the collaborative discussions on how to improve the experience and looking at the real world sport and figuring out the best way to bring that to life digitally. Unfortunately we can't have the majority of those conversations on the public forum even though I know many of you would be interested in having them. We also get a lot of the feedback that many of you are after from reading the forums, and then we take that information back to the team that can action on that feedback and have the detailed conversations with our engineers, artists and animators.

• joefitz22
    643 posts Member
    edited November 2017

C'mon Bunny, believe it or not, Corporations DO IN FACT communicate with people! Not asking for the Corporate jargon that ONLY those people in the know can understand, a very SIMPLE.....yes I said SIMPLE gesture from EA Devs would be " Hi gang, we understand that you/gamers are having problems with X Y and Z, we are looking into it and will keep posting updates to help keep you INFORMED of the progress.

There, I'm not asking for an arm or an arm and a leg from them but sheesh is that really too much to ask from them to offer something so simple! YES there will be people that want their heads on a stake or the Dev team fired but that Comes with the Territory of making a product that CONSUMERS buy! I mean, how many maroons want and or DEMAND that a certain player be traded, how many Politicians are threatened with harm because people don't agree with them?

As the old saying goes "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"