EA Forums - Banner

it's the END

Prev1345
I played this game more that 7 years. I pourchaised PS4pro to play NHK18 only. But what i've found here - never seen so much fakes and cheats anywhere else. Maybe i'm not a top player, but last 5 years of HUT, my team was in 1-st division allways. Now only division 6. And after that i'm loosing all games, even if playing angainst team with silver players. My overal atak-defense 91-90. first chain Hall(86)-Zetterberg(90)-Kurri(91). No matter. they are just loosing puck, slowly skating e.t.c. I always seen before same in previos versions, but from time to time. now it is all the time. Dear developers and managment of EA. i realy love hockey, but you are letting me to drop play in it, because of your relation to my situation. I do not understand what is the reason that you doing the game with different rules for different people, but it is up to you. I just declearing it, because want to hear appinion of other players.

Replies

• I'm close too letting this game go too... I don't want to but I get so frustrated
  • I think it's time for a huge overhaul @EASPORTSNHL, when you only see roughly 400 online on a good day such as the weekend then you know this game is failing.
  • i am returning it Wednesday, it is a garbage product, with people who know nothing about hockey running it, it is just not fun to play anymore, EA has ruined this game, time to play COD and GTA, two FAR superior games
  • This game sold only 180k worldwide in its first 8 days. My mind is blown that we haven't heard of any major personnel changes on the NHL team.
  • Rozsos27 wrote: »
    This game sold only 180k worldwide in its first 8 days. My mind is blown that we haven't heard of any major personnel changes on the NHL team.

Where did you get this stat?
  • symmer1983 wrote: »
    Rozsos27 wrote: »
    This game sold only 180k worldwide in its first 8 days. My mind is blown that we haven't heard of any major personnel changes on the NHL team.

Where did you get this stat?

No doubt HAHA... If they sold that much I'm pretty sure online wouldn't be so dead... Now if you woulda said 180K people signed a petition for a better game that's not a copy from last years then sure I'd believe ya
  • Rozsos27
    74 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    vgchartz. On the home screen it shows chart updates are as of Sep 23rd. So 8-9 days after NHL release. Can't say I'm familiar with how the dating works on that site though so I could be wrong on the date of the data.
  • Rozsos27 wrote: »
    vgchartz. On the home screen it shows chart updates are as of Sep 23rd. So 8-9 days after NHL release.

Would be interesting to see an updated number. However, that does sound like a really poor number out of the gate.
  • B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    vgchartz is guesstimates on sales, based on retailers and some other things. They also have no way to calculate digital sales.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • Yeah see. Im sure the sales are way more . And why not? Its so good!
    ;)
  • Leckaroo
    79 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    If I was to measure sales by how many people are playing the EASHL at any given time I'd say sales aren't going very well.

Remember when the club recruitment section in this forum was constantly posted in? So very far from that now.
  • I only play EASHL 3v3 as a defenseman and I absolutely love this game. this is the most fun I have had since NHL12.
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    vgchartz is guesstimates on sales, based on retailers and some other things. They also have no way to calculate digital sales.

Why can't they calculate digital sales? Steam allows people to see the digital sales figures.

Why can't they calculate digital sales? Steam allows people to see the digital sales figures.
    Hey, it is EA. You're asking way too much.
  • j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »

Hey, it is EA. You're asking way too much.

That's likely more a M$ and $ony issue than an ea one.

But we all know it is pretty close to the actual figure based on logic, common sense and people we see and know.
  • "the game sold best in the US with 104,618 units sold (60%)"

There is no way Canada didn't sell WAY MORE than the US numbers. Was Canada even included?

SMH

Keep fighting the good fight champ.
  • I only play EASHL 3v3 as a defenseman and I absolutely love this game. this is the most fun I have had since NHL12.

Do you think you’d be having fun if this game didn’t have EASHL 3v3 Mode?
  • guacapoli wrote: »
    "the game sold best in the US with 104,618 units sold (60%)"

There is no way Canada didn't sell WAY MORE than the US numbers. Was Canada even included?

Yeah, apparently US is North America now. Canada is included in those numbers... But we don't matter, we're just assimilated it seems. :/