EA Forums - Banner

New feature in HUT this year sucks

The fact you can pull both base and special cards in HUT this year is ridiculous! I can't explain how annoying it is to spend loads of money on packs and and you pull a Malkin when he had his evolution out, Marchand when he had his out, and just recently Mcdavid when he has an evolution card out. This new feature in the game doesn't make sense and it makes me so angry. This has taken me out of NHL18 and I have no desire to continue playing it.

Replies

• Never ever ever spend money on packs
  • Jandy1512 wrote: »
    The fact you can pull both base and special cards in HUT this year is ridiculous! I can't explain how annoying it is to spend loads of money on packs and and you pull a Malkin when he had his evolution out, Marchand when he had his out, and just recently Mcdavid when he has an evolution card out. This new feature in the game doesn't make sense and it makes me so angry. This has taken me out of NHL18 and I have no desire to continue playing it.

"Spends loads of money "

You're the reason this game is still making money even if its broken.
  • Buy another pack man, maybe you'll get lucky.
  • how much have you spent out of curiosity ?
  • MarxQc wrote: »
    how much have you spent out of curiosity ?

• Well. I have to ask... Arent you Curious ?
  • Workin_OT wrote: »
    Buy another pack man, maybe you'll get lucky.

You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • MarxQc
    85 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    [img][/img]vPHfwX.jpg
    No ? C'mon
    Post edited by MarxQc on
  • If you can't score on 33 shots, that's your own fault.
  • Jandy1512 wrote: »
    I can't explain how annoying it is to spend loads of money on packs

There's you're problem. You've already spend $60-80 on the game, why are you continuing to pay more?

• Sinbin wrote: »
    If you can't score on 33 shots, that's your own fault.

Its a meme. that's not from me. lol

But i do have multiple screenshot silmilar. Where the opposing team is tied or wining and having more goals that shots. Like they have 3 goals on 1 shot. lol