EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details January 30th

Check out our January 30th patch details here.

Trades

Is anybody know why they decided to remove the coins option ? i wanted to trade ms burns with 30k. Another bad move by ea, why am i not surprised.

Replies

• They think that they are countering coin selling..
  • Yeah it sucks. I think as verrette said, it's for buying coins and because people were not paying attention and accepted wrong amounts for players. Like 40000 instead of 400000
  • They should prevent the ridiculous trade offers where people offer you a contract for a high-end player. It’s gotten to the point where I won’t even look at any trade offers as the only intention of most offerers is to get you to accidentally click accept. It’s rendered the entire system useless.
  • Yes. Without coins I'd say get rid of it all together.
  • Ekids wrote: »
    They should prevent the ridiculous trade offers where people offer you a contract for a high-end player. It’s gotten to the point where I won’t even look at any trade offers as the only intention of most offerers is to get you to accidentally click accept. It’s rendered the entire system useless.

People send contracts to see if the card owner checks trades, because they don’t want their good card to be stuck in a trade offer for hours.
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Ekids wrote: »
    They should prevent the ridiculous trade offers where people offer you a contract for a high-end player. It’s gotten to the point where I won’t even look at any trade offers as the only intention of most offerers is to get you to accidentally click accept. It’s rendered the entire system useless.

People send contracts to see if the card owner checks trades, because they don’t want their good card to be stuck in a trade offer for hours.

Good point I never thought of that but recently a guy sent me a contract for 92 Ovechkin and shortly after my rejection sent me an offer with Evo McDavid which I happily accepted.
  • How is that Mcdavid? I love his base card.
  • How is that Mcdavid? I love his base card.

It’s very good. I had the base card as well it I can definitely feel the difference with the Evo card. Great in the corners and driving to the net
  • There’s no logic in sending a bad trade offer to see if someone is checking trades. When I see these stupid offers, I don’t bother rejecting them. Why would I release your players and contracts with your insulting offers?
  • Yes. Without coins I'd say get rid of it all together.

Yes and no... sometimes there are equally valued players, and you want a clean swap to save the tax.
  • I like this new trading system that there is no coin option.
    This year trades have been muchvrealusticvthan earlier.
    I allways answer teade checks. I have got lot of good trades. Players to my roster and extra coins. I can say that im have won more from trades thanbany other year.