EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

When will the XBOX ONE X 4K ENHANCED "NHL18" patch come out???

13Next

Replies

• kilumnati wrote: »
    When will this patch be out 4k update???????????????????????????????????????????????[/quote
  • Love my Xbox one x and my tcl 55" 605p tv that has 4k and hdr.

Would highly recommend the new Xbox and very inexpensive tv to anyone in North America. Fantastic.

My games look stunning ...except for NHL ...so yea ...waiting for that update

• Give us the patch!
  • Tylytys
    40 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Even Skyrim got its patch. How can take this long for nhl

[Profanity removed]
  • Or maybe we can buy our patch from lootbox?
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1216 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    The only box this game needs, is the kind you bury six feet deep. Get yourself another game or hobby.
  • DigitalDogXBOX
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Looks like the patch is coming!!

The official Xbox list was just changed from 'In Development' to 'Coming Soon'. On other games this has normally led to a patch going out in just a few days after this change.

Also, EA have engineered an unexplained gap in Competitive Seasons, the new season would normally have started by now but it isn't scheduled until 7th December? I think that is to get the patch in before it starts to ensure more balanced play across different variations of the game.
  • Great news. So maybe we actually get encanment patch
  • EA starts to care about the NHL game each 4 years. NHL 11, NHL 15 and now it should be NHL 19. We should expect it to be really big this time with tons of new features. NHL 12-14; NHL 16-18 were here to make enough money for EA to start caring and then give them bigger budget and more resources for one year.

EA doesn't care about their sport games each year. For NHL at least it's each 4 years. Then sport fans will get abandoned again and will get milked in hut on packs and stuff for another 3 game years. I know you don't think NHL 15 had tons of new content but the game was completely different from NHL 14 and also tons of videos which showed the game to players... well at least it's features and presentation.

Also EA that year rushed all their games so they were on next gen consoles. Just like NFS Rivals (looks unfinished, many glitches), Battlefield 4 (7 campaign missions, tons of glitches, felt unfinished) and so on.

I hope that NHL 19 won't disappoint because NHL 15 did with features; NHL 16 did with gameplay step backwards; NHL 18 with actually nothing new to modes. NHL 17 wasn't worst :smile:
  • We will see no announcement yet of anything.
  • CaveWaverider
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Looks like the patch is coming!!

The official Xbox list was just changed from 'In Development' to 'Coming Soon'. On other games this has normally led to a patch going out in just a few days after this change.

Also, EA have engineered an unexplained gap in Competitive Seasons, the new season would normally have started by now but it isn't scheduled until 7th December? I think that is to get the patch in before it starts to ensure more balanced play across different variations of the game.
    It now says "Available Now". By Xbox One X is downloading a 787.76MB patch as I type this. I guess this is it. :)