EA Forums - Banner

Advent day 2

Swoops--73
615 posts Member
edited December 2017
O
Post edited by Swoops--73 on

Replies

• I was expecting to have a collectible but I got a silver jersey... did anyone got a collectible in that day 2 pack?
  • I got a Kazakhstan jersey
  • Some Cleveland jersey
  • I got the Jets basic away jersey.. haha.. are we being trolled?
  • Don't you guys know how an advent calendar works?! We use one for our kids. You get a little gift everyday while counting down to the big gifts on Christmas. It is always something small and worthless. Geesh.
  • Day 1 gave us an alternate jersey and 4 contracts though.. better than the day 2 reward.. one would assume day 2's reward would at least match that of day 1.
  • Did you guys expect an evo card for winning a game on pro?
  • Don't be too afraid. I believe there might be some great pulls around 24th December and if not, we'll farm enough lights for the best rewards and those were 90 Bisonette + 95 Mike Richards and a pack containing 1 Christmas gold rare player. (I got Ristolainen 88 and some got 90 Malkin but there were a few more players I think).
  • Don't be too afraid. I believe there might be some great pulls around 24th December and if not, we'll farm enough lights for the best rewards and those were 90 Bisonette + 95 Mike Richards and a pack containing 1 Christmas gold rare player. (I got Ristolainen 88 and some got 90 Malkin but there were a few more players I think).

Yeah there were others. All over 87 I think. Tatar, and eichel I think we're there too
  • Oilers jersey.
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • And silver logo from Day 3.
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • Yep lame
  • Lol i missed the 1st day so I traded my collectible for a rare gold player and got Shea Weber not bad
  • Nice.
  • I’m still trying to figure out how to win each day event. It’s been a long time since I played a hockey game. Slowly figuring out how the hut system works. Happy Holidays Everyone!
  • DellaGuy
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    All you have to do is select the challenge from the menu:
    Play vs CPU, Advent Challenges/HUT challenges, Gift of Giving challenges, Advent Calendar Challenges.

Play and win that's it. Day one was the best so far (not too many yet)
    Also you only have 24hr for each one starting at 2pm pacific time I believe. So 5 pm on the east coast

Anyone know what day 3 "reward" was?
  • Day 3 Silver Logo

• I had a Winnipeg Jets logo. Like yesterday with the jerseys it seems to be a mix of bronze, silver and gold items. Some of the bronze and silver logos or jerseys have more value than the gold ones.

It was a 93 Malkin, and I used him for almost the rest of the year until I got his TOTY