EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

General Consensus Top Cards so far

So far IMO:

Bure LEG
Johnny Hockey EVO
Mike Bossy
Kucherov 92

So far are my top snipes...

Disappointments:

Modano LEG
Messier LEG
Tarasenko (Any)

Replies

• Movember Lanny, FB Gaborik, Gonchar, any version of Stamkos.
  • EVO Marchand is pretty underrated.
  • Bure and Koivu are my favorite cards so far
  • I'm a big fan of the Perry flashback card. Base Mcdavid is solid. Disagree on Messier. Really like him. Also agree on movember McDonald.
  • Bossy , Sakic, Bure, 94 Lanny , 92 Brindamour,Gonchar,90 Boyle,and as always fora center any version of Bergeron (currently 89 Movember)
  • Face off Toews
    Legend Robitaiile
    Legend Niedermeyer
    EVO McDavid
    EVO Marchand
    Any Kucherov

I did not do well with
    Bossy
    EVO Laine
    90 Karlssom
    Legend Messier
    Movember McDonald

I think all the cards people listed are good it’s just a matter of who you play good with.

• Face off toews is a great card!
  • Still can’t make myself to get rid of Hero Sullivan, even though he is not really good enough for my lineup. It’s a good card, especially with RS activated.
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • Evo Ovi
  • Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    EVO Ovi, EVO Stamkos, EVO Kucherov

And for the first time I would even add EVO crosby to that list. All the years before I sold his high-end versions after a trial cause he did not fit to my play. This years version is different and a real game winner for me.
  • Evo Laine is so bad imo
  • Evo ovi Evo Crosby Evo burns any Stamkos 92bure and most surprising FB Bucyk snipe all day for me
  • Flashback Jagr. Killer shot.
  • Fb jagr is awesome.
  • 99 Jagr is a beast as should be.
    St Louis and Bure best Legends for me.
    Legend Gonchar has been really good but will probably be replaced with Evo Hedman when he arrives =)
  • Ya that 88 Toews is the sickest 4th line center you can get... keeper for sure
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    Face off Toews
    Legend Robitaiile
    Legend Niedermeyer
    EVO McDavid
    EVO Marchand
    Any Kucherov

I did not do well with
    Bossy
    EVO Laine
    90 Karlssom
    Legend Messier
    Movember McDonald

I think all the cards people listed are good it’s just a matter of who you play good with.

Robitaille’s speed worried me when I added him. He’s not who you want to be using for gunning up the ice or puck pursuing outside the o-zone. Having said that, if you get in the o-zone with another linemate, he’s the biggest threat in virtually every aspect. He seems to win every loose puck battle(BM really helps him here), can snipe from neary every angle imaginable. And goes exactly where you would want for 1 timers.

I’ve been surprised at how effective he can be. You just can’t “1 man gang” play him like Bossy.