EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

William Nylander christmas item

I noticed it said you could find it in HUT, does this mean you can pull both versions of him from packs?
because i pulled his regular gold rare... Was i just EA sported?

Replies

• That’s the way it is this year. Both versions can be pulled at the same time
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • I pulled reg hall yesterday, when his Evo and totw versions are in packs -_-
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    I pulled reg hall yesterday, when his Evo and totw versions are in packs -_-

Happens to me all the time. They do it just to spite me
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    I pulled reg hall yesterday, when his Evo and totw versions are in packs -_-

Happens to me all the time. They do it just to spite me

Im starting to think that it’s impossible to pull special cards from CS packs and set reward packs .. I had 24 collectibles that I traded in the sunset thing and got 0 special cards. Pulled mcdavid tho
  • That Mcdavid is solid. I have it and still use it. My only base card left.
  • And they changed the rules where now it is known you can pull BOTH base and special cards.. so no one can complain lol
  • ok ya i think im done for this game. i havent even played online at all, just been doing the challenges. I wasnt even going to get it this year but i gave in. Played this game solid since '08 but i think ive had enough. i dont have one good thing to say about it and it seems like no one else does. gran turismo is coming out with its somewhat full game later this month... cod is full of little brats... anyone try the new NFS?
  • ^ why is this posted in William nylanders xmas card LOL